Where to find my stored effect modules

• Good morning guys,

I own a KPA since one week and I am digging deeper and deeper ;) Although many things already work for me due to reading the manual or finding
    answers on the forum or with Google I need some help on the following problem:

Many profiles come with a reverb which is much too big for my taste. Therefore I took one profile and edited the reverb to a lets say standard
    usage reverb. I pressed "store" and selected the storage of the effect module only...not the complete rig. I defined a name for the reverb preset
    and everything looked o.k.
    But how can I find my reverb preset ?? If I take another rig and want to add my personal reverb preset the name/preset does not show up
    when I browse in the Effect module.....it just gives me the options "Hall, Large room, Small room, Ambience, Matchbox.
    I know the copy paste function and the global lock function of an effect module but those two ways are not what I am looking for.

Sorryyif the question has already been posted before....I havent found anything in the manual, the wikpa and the forum.

Thanks for useful hints.

Have a great day and year 2015.

Roland 8)

• Thx Ingolf but I did what you suggested.
    "....when I browse in the Effect module.....it just gives me the options "Hall, Large room, Small room, Ambience, Matchbox....."
    Reverb module was in focus.

• If you don't care about how profilers set reverb on their rigs, you can Lock the reverb so to have the same setting on all the rigs. Just press Lock while the reverb has got the focus.
    The advantage of this procedure is that the original rig's settings remain untouched for future reference: just unlock the reverb and reload the rig :)