Got Univibe?

• Yes but it's not called Univibe. IIRC the Univibe is a Phaser and inside KPA there should be Univibe FX presets. I also remember that to Univibe or not to Univibe has been discussed here on the forum. Try a search for Univibe. I'm sure you'll find something.
    Hope that helps.

• I tried yesterday matching KPA's univibe (aka phaser vibe) to my Fulltone Dejavibe (MDV-3), but fell short no matter what. Seems I can't get rid of my favorite univibe pedal yet.

Univibe in KPA is recognizable and cool in some cases, but couldn't get this kind of swirl out of it just by tweaking the available parameters.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I tried yesterday matching KPA's univibe (aka phaser vibe) to my Fulltone Dejavibe (MDV-3), but fell short no matter what. Seems I can't get rid of my favorite univibe pedal yet.

Univibe in KPA is recognizable and cool in some cases, but couldn't get this kind of swirl out of it just by tweaking the available parameters.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The great thing I'm finding out about Kemper is that wherever it lacks, you can add pedals like a real amp. It takes pedals very well. We don't all go out and buy these vintage amps with effects built into them. Hopefully they do add some things in the future for effects but so far I'm completely stunned at the tones I'm getting and for me personally, I don't think I'll ever buy another amp again.

The Phaser Vibe was modeled after an original univibe. Are you sure that your Fulltone is closer to that?

• @joshmyersband The Phaser Vibe doesn't have the exact same controls that the Uni Vibe has, which can be confusing. So first thing to do in my opinion is to try and find out what the various parameters do. Here are some hints: I find that you should go with either 4 (more prominent effect) or 2 (more subtle effect) stages. I always leave the Feedback paramater at 0%. Then you can go from here and play with the speed, depth, peak and manual settings and see what they do. When you have come up with something you like, you can then also try the mix control (I usually leave that at 100%). The Phaser Vibe sounds best to me before an amp (stomp section) that is set on the edge of breakup. For a more Hendrixy kind of tone, put some fuzz or distortion and maybe the Recti Shaper in front of the Phaser Vibe in the stomp section.

• I did some recording with the Kemper Phaser / Vibe. I own a few Uni Vibe Clones and even a Vintage Uni Vibe from 1969. So that´s the closest sound I can get with the Kemper.

External Content soundcloud.com

• The Phaser Vibe was modeled after an original univibe. Are you sure that your Fulltone is closer to that?

My Fulltone is an older MDV-2, and its Univibe sound is just KILLER. Thats why I still have it, I have not found a substitute (other than the original) for its swirly goodness and tone in any modeler (Ive owned most of um) or the KPA, yet....

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user