Have amps, will profile the BE100: Lets make some profiles...

• Must agree that this speaker/mic combination is THE one, Enough natural fatness to its, but still cutting through.
    53 DS set seems to pair with single coils really well, BE is not that punchy, but need to try HB equipped guitar next with latest BE profiles.
    Maybe redo some of those Small Box profiles also with this combination still with some of those mid heavier settings?

• Man these are SICKKKK holy cow, super super heavy. Bass response feels like the real amp, great mids, just super heavy and saturated. Wayyy too heavy for my gig, but man these are fun, great stuff.

• Having the setting where they are in 54 is more like where I have found the Freidman BE/HBE to be the most happening to my ears.

Maybe a SB50 in a similar fashion would be quite nice.

Thanks again Tim. I Appreciate it.

• ^ gonna have to agree...
    for the heavy stuff, this is what I'm expecting from this amp...I usually don't think much of "trying out the same settings" as so and so: wayyyyy too many factors to even begin to chase the tone your after. And honestly what's even more important here is, what kind of cab/speaker/mic combination is mastodon hying??? I'm willing to bet it's not an avarar cab.
    not that there is anything wrong with avatar (I use one ) but I'm just playing the odds here...

on on the flip side , what we did get here is some great settings and some seriously saturated and heavy tones. Wel done.

• Thank you! Phase 54 sounds very good. It was a good idea to reduce the gain because I had to back down the gain even from where it is now. Any chance of getting something similar to the phase 54, but with the V30? I would be most interested in merged profiles.

• Must agree that this speaker/mic combination is THE one, Enough natural fatness to its, but still cutting through.
    53 DS set seems to pair with single coils really well, BE is not that punchy, but need to try HB equipped guitar next with latest BE profiles.
    Maybe redo some of those Small Box profiles also with this combination still with some of those mid heavier settings?

There's just something about the Scumback M75 that I like. But to be honest, I was surprised with a lot of the profiles that we did with the V30, that's why I loaded one in this 212 along side the M75 so I could easily mic whichever speaker I wanted, and the combination of the two speakers actually sounds pretty good in the room.

And yes, the DS sounds fantastic with a Strat, humbuckers sound great too but to me the magic happens when you play single coils through it.

Sorry but I sold the SB50, I do miss channel 1 on that amp but channel 2 was pretty much exactly like the BE channel in the BE100.

Thank you! Phase 54 sounds very good. It was a good idea to reduce the gain because I had to back down the gain even from where it is now. Any chance of getting something similar to the phase 54, but with the V30? I would be most interested in merged profiles.

I'd be happy to try that but I have a lot of stuff going on at the moment, as soon as things slow down I'll give it a shot :D

• Thank you! Phase 54 sounds very good. It was a good idea to reduce the gain because I had to back down the gain even from where it is now. Any chance of getting something similar to the phase 54, but with the V30? I would be most interested in merged profiles.

HAWP-55 profiles are up.

I duplicated the HAWP-54 profiles except that I mic'd the V30 speaker, everything else was the same as best as I could duplicate it. I noticed that the gain is not as high in this session, I can only figure that the M75 speaker was breaking up and causing more distortion than the V30.

I'm curious what you guys think, do you prefer the M75 profiles or the V30 profiles? How would you describe the difference between the two?

Just like the last session, I made both Studio and Direct Amp profiles, then I made Merged profiles. I have included all of the profiles in case you want to mess with them, otherwise just use the Merged profiles.

Here is a link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yni…jm43nRTfR73NK9kywhSa?dl=0

EDIT: I hesitated to profile the amp at this volume level again, I was worried about my speakers and mic's, I tried to lower the master volume to 4 but it really affected the tone so I went ahead and profiled the amp with the master volume at 7 again, dang that is really loud, the amp was vibrating off the speaker cab again :)

• Thank you so much! I will try them as soon as I have time.