recommendations for profiles for use with tube pwr amp and cab

• Hi All,

Just wondering about the best type of profiles for use with a Fryette 2/502 (EL34 based) powamp and cab. Ideally this would be a profile that has much of the cab colouring not included. ***I know the upcoming release will allow the separation of amp and cab, which I look forward to***

Types of amps I typically use

Vox
    Fenders
    Marshalls

Thanks,
    D

• I am using valve amp head and cab as well

The best ones up to date for this setup are Soft Egg (SOVTEC) profiles from Thomas Dill , Profiler Work Shop pack .

Soft Egg Blue Driver profile is on the first place, add some pure buster and gain, and you will be surprised .
    Add some real ( BB in my case) pedal in front and you will be blown away .

I've made about 20 rigs just out of one single Blue Driver profile ...These are now my work horse ones.

These profiles are not so superior for my QSC and studio monitors , but with real amp and cab , they are the best I ever heard from Kemper .

Per example , I've made the best possible Garry Moore profile up to date with this profile , one would not believe ..this is real Gary tone heaven ...

Or maybe all of this is just about my specific guitars, amp and cab, who knows..... but who care if works so well ..
    ps
    Play loud ,YJM was damn right ...

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 5 times, last by Rescator ().

• ***Nevermind, just found them in the Rig Packs under support**** Thanks, I will check them out
    :)

Hi Rescator,

Would you happen to have a link to these profiles you mentioned?

Thanks,
    D

Edited 2 times, last by dschaaf68 ().

• I am glad you find them ..they are very dynamic ...play with guitar tone and volume knobs ..put your amp on 10 .....roll ypur guitar volume down to 2-3 ...that is the sound
    this is what I am doing , at least ...

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)