Expression Pedal Review Thread - please post your reviews here :)

• Thanks, I just ordered one!

I just had a play with the pedal and it seems to work fine, although on 2 occasions the wah just stopped and froze. When I went into the RIG page and looked at the calibrate bar, it seemed
    to go down on its own, very slowly, like a capacitor draining if you know what I mean. I needed to restart the KPA before it responded again. I just had it connected without the switch btw.

I'm still on firmware 3.3 something though, will upgrade and see if that changes anything, it might be the cable I soldered...

Fingers crossed...

• In my never ending quest to make my rig smaller and lighter I picked up an AMT EX-50 expression pedal. It's replacing a Mission pedal that has been great, but is too big to fit in the front pocket of my gig bag with my new backup KPA (an Atomic Amplifire 3). Have owned an AMT SS-20 overdrive/distortion for years (my previous live backup "amp") and it's never failed me, so was pretty interested in the AMT expression pedal.

Wasn't expecting to really like the small size of the EX-50 when in use, but its surprisingly awesome. Plugged it in, pressed calibrate in the KPA system menu, rocked it back and forth, and was good to go. Lovely.

Yes, it's comically small (my bass player called it "adorable" haha) but feels fine under foot, is super solid, and has a very "natural" range. Was weird the 1st few times I stepped on it at rehearsal as it only sits under the middle of your shoe, but by the end of the night, it was second nature and didnt even enter my mind.

Well worth a look if you're looking for a small expression pedal for whatever reason. The Mission has served me very well, and will now be retired to the closet of much loved but ultimately retired pedals :)

[Blocked Image: http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o566/bradgreen78/20170527_204552_zpsx8qtuoqd.jpg]