D-PAck is great

• Wow just got it and briefly ran through them. I have a Fuchs ODS30 and the Fuchs profiles are great, I hate to say it but since buying Pack 1, 2 and now the D-Pack
    my Fuchs is sitting gathering dust! Great job Michael. I know I'll be thinking that with your other packs and this that I have everything I need but have a feeling will be looking
    forward to your Pack 3 as well!

Dan

• I have tons of commercial profiles .
    But , I decide to do not buy any more commercial profile without few free samples first .
    In other words I am not buying pig in a poke any more ....
    Good luck !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• <p>

I have tons of commercial profiles .<br />
    But , I decide to do not buy any more commercial profile without few free samples first .&nbsp;<br />
    In other words I am not buying pig in a poke any more .... &nbsp;<br />
    Good luck !

You play Tom Andersons and you're not buying Michael's Profiles? ...you're making a big mistake.

Buy Pack 2 and you'll find a few Dumble Profiles in the pack, then you can decide whether you want to buy the entire Dumble Pack.

• I think this pack is absolutely fantastic. The thing with Mike's packs is that they tend to grow on me. All of a sudden I find myself playing a sound I'm not used to and playing licks I didn't even know I knew. Gets me in a very creative mode. Yesterday I played a rig from pack 1 that ended up as a new tune.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Very tempting pack.... pack 2 has a few Dumble profiles (one clean and one overdriven if I remember well), is this stuff from the same amp? (not talking about the Fuchs and Ceriatone, just the Dumble).

• I have tons of commercial profiles .
    But , I decide to do not buy any more commercial profile without few free samples first .
    In other words I am not buying pig in a poke any more ....
    Good luck !

I had this opinion after pack 1 and asked MBritt in a PM if I could try some. He sent me a few and they were amazing so I bought the pack. I decided based on that pack to give this one a go. I was not disappointed in any way. It beat my expectations.

• Thanks Mats.
    Are these in the smooth refined Ford/Carlton vein, or also more 70-ish raw, open tone-wise? Dumbles circuits are all amazing but can sound so different!

Hi Luca,

This may sound like a paradox but depending on guitar, tweaks to the KPA and your playing style, I feel I can accomplish both with the rigs in this pack. But if I was forced to say one or the other at this time I would say they are more towards the smooth style. Having said that, I must also state that this opinion is stated based on trying it with a only a Collings I-35LC and a Tyler Studio Elite. Tonight I will break out the Tele and really go for some open and raw and see what happens.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Great Mats, I'm mainly a Tele player and I've heard some incredibly creamy-but-explosive rock tones coming from a 70's Dumble paired with a vintage Esquire, so I'm very very curious to hear what do you find... please keep us updated!

• I had this opinion after pack 1 and asked MBritt in a PM if I could try some. He sent me a few and they were amazing so I bought the pack. I decided based on that pack to give this one a go. I was not disappointed in any way. It beat my expectations.

I bought first pack , and it is amazing . I was waiting for the dumble pack which is now on, but I want samples first .That's all.

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Great Mats, I'm mainly a Tele player and I've heard some incredibly creamy-but-explosive rock tones coming from a 70's Dumble paired with a vintage Esquire, so I'm very very curious to hear what do you find... please keep us updated!

So now I've had two hours with my Tele and the KPA. Mainly with the DPack1. There are some very cool rock tones to had here. I like the Two-Rock rigs for HBs but not for the SCs. But the Dumble and Ceriatone yielded some good stuff. There's certainly a lot of midrange push in these profiles for Tele players.

Then I found the Assman from Pack 1 and put a FUZZ DS in stomp D and I was lost for another 30 minutes. I can't imagine what Mike did to these rigs to make me lose the concept of time this way. ;)
    If my lovely wife hadn't told me it was bedtime I would probably sit here for hours more.

Good night!

Mats N