TAF-CustomShop BritRock (JTM) Out NOW!

• Sorry to hear this, Andy.
    I have bought the Vox pack and still got way more profiles than I can wade through.

I also have the feeling that we are in a phase where the market (given the present user base of the profiler) is quite saturated.
    There a numerous commercial profilers around now with good quality (of which I only have hands on experience with your profiles Andy, and 2 packs of M Britt) that fulfill the needs of the community.
    As time advances though, and as the user base is expected to grow and grow, there will be a constant demand for good profiles for very long.
    Also I'd like to add that the path you chose with the custom packs and the mic choices recently is totally right and I'm looking forwar to seeing you expand on this.

So basically, keep it up! ;)

• Thanks guys for your words.. its all good to hear. - its more about the demand. - Before the JTM was released, I had over 100 emails of interest on "when it was going to get done in the new CustomShop format" - I delivered, and now folks are enjoying the free demos rather than the full product that we offer. - just a little frustrating giving the workflow involved and the hard work gone into them.

I understand that DI profiles are important, and all CustomShop users will get free updates on these..(and a hell of a lot more) but again I wont be doing them if there is not enough demand. - the Dr.Z and Vox did really well. but the River & JTM was supprising. (espically the JTM) as everyone loves a good marshall recorded tone, and this is it!..

So I figured if folks prefer the "big brother" that its studio companion..

• Well, you've been quite prolific of late Andy. Maybe folks just can't keep up, haha! ;)

Cheers,
    Sam

Ha! yes indeed, I was away for 6 months, moving studios/house.. so I had soo much downtime. - now my setup makes my life a bit more easier, and with less distractions, I can just track on and get my profile on! - sadly this is just a phase, there is only a few more left in this current batch, then its onto bigger better things.. as always!. : )

• Ha! yes indeed, I was away for 6 months, moving studios/house.. so I had soo much downtime. - now my setup makes my life a bit more easier, and with less distractions, I can just track on and get my profile on! - sadly this is just a phase, there is only a few more left in this current batch, then its onto bigger better things.. as always!. : )

looking forward to what you have instore for us Andy. if people haven't snapped up the Rivera they must be crazy one of the best amps ive ever heard :)

• @Raoul23 yes the Rivera amp is a special amp indeed, its there for when people want it. but Like the JTM.. it had zillions of free downloads but not the full product.. - I love it totally, as I do with the JTM, in fact they are both amazing amps to work with in a mix & live..maybe the lack of the full product, and the infinite amount of free downloads, its peoples way of telling me something..

At the end of the day, people want what they want, no matter how good it is profiled, or how close it is to the real thing, if the amp is not for them, then it never will be, and Im totally fine with that, and support that fully. but I dont like to work crazy hard for well over 1500 free downloads (between Rivera and the JTM) with no comment or support, or hell, even a bit of gratitude can go a long way. (obv for the folks supporting me, this does not apply to you)

Still.. Keep on swimming right?

• I think you might be right there Andy, unfortunately. The Rivera isn't very well known, and people generally go with the rest of the herd, so no matter how good it sounds, they just won't give it a shot. JCM 800/900 etc. are much safer bets, even if it's pretty ridiculous to be talking safe bets when they cost less than an afternoon in the pub! Same goes (even more so, given it's the same brand) for the JTM.

You know what, though? I might just purchase them right now! Then I really have a reason to get out to the studio, haha!

Cheers,
    Sam

• I think you might be right there Andy, unfortunately. The Rivera isn't very well known, and people generally go with the rest of the herd, so no matter how good it sounds, they just won't give it a shot. JCM 800/900 etc. are much safer bets, even if it's pretty ridiculous to be talking safe bets when they cost less than an afternoon in the pub! Same goes (even more so, given it's the same brand) for the JTM.

You know what, though? I might just purchase them right now! Then I really have a reason to get out to the studio, haha!

Cheers,
    Sam

Sam you wont regret that purchase. I had never heard of that amp, and I don't think a lot of people had but I can tell you its a cracker. cleans and dirtys are great. These profiles are among my favourite just under my all time favourite JCM800 Marshall pack one :) Enjoy them

• I love the AC30 and the Wreck profiles but the latest 2 don't call to me. I will definitely buy more of your custom shop profiles but I like the idea of getting special, legendary amps. It might be worth saving the custom shop method for just the most amazing amps you come across?

• Hey Andy, I have bought your Marshall pack and many singles and I love your profiles especially the Train wreck. I am one who is not buying until next fw since I play with a power kemper & 4x12 on stage. Can't wait for di profiles and will be buying many then. Hang in there. I think there's more like me.

• Andy, I LOVE your profiles, have bought sets of them, have incorporated many of them in my "go to" performance slots, and always will! I haven't purchased the latest partly because of my carpal tunnel surgery, but more because I just kind of have what I need now, thanks to you and several other commercial profilers and other free bies... I'm kind of saturated, and that's greatly BECAUSE of you, not to hurt you or make you feel you're wasting your time. I thank you a million 16th notes in a row for all your hard work! Love your work, never stop!

Gary ô¿ô

• I love the AC30 and the Wreck profiles but the latest 2 don't call to me. I will definitely buy more of your custom shop profiles but I like the idea of getting special, legendary amps. It might be worth saving the custom shop method for just the most amazing amps you come across?

Exactly my thoughts as well.

I purchased the Vox and ZWreck after first trying those out. Tried the JTM as well, but it didn't resonate with me so ended up deleting those. Will purchase for sure again when something interesting comes.