Kemper Remote - order thread

• Can't order to Canada at this point. Once in the US store (ordering for North America), it won't accept the postal code...only a zip code and it doesn't have a drop down for Canada as a country to order from.

Hopefully they get things resolved.

Oh well.....I guess I won't be able to be an early bird. Better late then never.....

Update....looks like they fixed it. Will try now.

Edited once, last by PBGas ().

• Yeah. I tried doing it from my iphone to no avail. Got the error code that 60Cycle referred to.
    I guess I'll try again when I get home, although I have an iMac at home and I'm expecting the same result.
    has anyone ordered one from the US store using an apple device and had any success?

• I'm worried about the delivery address: you have to type the house number in a separate box and it displays:
    Some Street 555
    instead of:
    555 Some Street
    which I'm sure will confuse US delivery people.

You have the same address!!! :)

• I ordered with no real issues,..switched to my Macbook, as iPad wouldn't let me select US Store, really preferred to pay with Paypal but every time I attempted that, I got a response in German in Red Font, (obviously meaning NO). I went back to my Account settings, changed payment type to Credit Card, and process completed.

I realize the order instructions recommended against using Paypal as they would charge immediately, but I do NOT like entering my credit card details, including 3 digit code, and the last 4 of my SS#, but I did anyway. I buy a lot of Vintage guitars from Japan, and I was having to change my Credit Card 2-3 times a year when fraudulent charges from Russia kept coming through, but since I started buying anything on-line with Paypal I have not any any issues.

Anyway, I have 6 weeks marked on my Calendar.

• Zip code and city are also backwards. I switched mine around to look correct in mailing address. I hope that doesn't mess anything up. I think I might wait a day or two and see if Paypal works. I wonder how long after the preorders start arriving that I could just order one through Sweetwater or some other retailer. It would be nice to know how many they are expecting to ship in April.

• I ordered it yesterday when the order button was briefly active.

Then I started worrying that I should have waited until another option became available for the Early Bird list. So I was happy to hear the "normal" ordering method is being used after all and all orders will all be checked against the list.

• I ordered it yesterday when the order button was briefly active.

Then I started worrying that I should have waited until another option became available for the Early Bird list. So I was happy to hear the "normal" ordering method is being used after all and all orders will all be checked against the list.

It may be safe to say that you were the "Early EARLY Bird"

• I can't get it to work no matter what I try. Very frustrating. Sent an email to support in the store but no response. They need to figure out the pay pal problem.

• Ordered! I did the pre-pay as suggested by Kemper. That way I won't be out any $$$ until it is ready to ship. Got my confirmation back.

All good.

This. I have time to save some money til march :D

Now I need an expression pedal!

• If the orders go out in order purchased that would be total BS IMHO...
    They should go out in order of the earlybird list.... Especially since there are so many problems with payment.
    I know my wishes, speculation, opinions and self serving....Go ahead I'll start dodging all of the other virtual beer bottles heading my way.
    All the waiting and now watching you all get order is really hard to take, I think I need to focus somewhere else....Like through a scope!!! :)

• It may be safe to say that you were the "Early EARLY Bird"

:)

I contacted the sales helpdesk yesterday evening to explain and got a reply this morning saying everything should be okay since they'll cross-check with the list anyway. I'm glad they went this way instead of a separate ordering option for Early Birds.

• If the orders go out in order purchased that would be total BS IMHO...
    They should go out in order of the earlybird list.... Especially since there are so many problems with payment.
    I know my wishes, speculation, opinions and self serving....Go ahead I'll start dodging all of the other virtual beer bottles heading my way.
    All the waiting and now watching you all get order is really hard to take, I think I need to focus somewhere else....Like through a scope!!! :)

Judging by the activity on this forum a lot of Remotes are being ordered right now, but I wonder what that translates to in actual numbers. Dozens? A hundred? A couple of hundred? I honestly have no idea. No idea how long the Early Bird list is either.

Once they go into production even a couple of hundred units shouldn't take THAT long... So I'm guessing the order in which us early adopters get it won't make too much of a difference. But I may be way off with my estimates...