Kemper Remote - order thread

• So you did not give any specific credit card information when you did that way Whippin??If so Ill follow suit...my problem is I use PayPal and want to utilize that option when they come callin

• I followed the instructions, to set up an account at the store using the same email address I used for Early Bird request First. When setting up the Store Account, it asks for preferred payment, which I originally set up as Paypal. When I kept getting the Error, in German, I went back to My Account settings and changed it to VISA, and it went through, I received confirmation, etc.

I figure any who set up their store Account and selected prepay, will be just fine. I prefer to pay immediately and get it done, so there won't be any issues if my girlfriend goes on shopping spree and leaves nothing available.

• The only way I was able to order was using the advance-payment option ("vorkasse"). Kemper should invoice us for payment. Has anyone been able to successfully pay with credit card or Paypal in the US Store?

• I ordered mine yesterday. I mistakenly chose the "non early bird" version and used the Credit Card payment. After I realized what I did, I opened a ticket, but received no reply yet...

Matteo

"Ah, but I was so much older then
    I'm younger than that now."

• I ordered mine yesterday. I mistakenly chose the "non early bird" version and used the Credit Card payment. After I realized what I did, I opened a ticket, but received no reply yet...

You should be fine as long as you used the same e-mail address as for you EB registration. I had the same question, opened a ticket yesterday and got a reply this morning.

The separate "Early Bird option" has disappeared from the store now and has never been available anyway. Early Birds are expected to order the normal way; all orders, including our "extra early" ones, will be checked against the list and be given priority accordingly.

• Zip code and city are also backwards. I switched mine around to look correct in mailing address. I hope that doesn't mess anything up. I think I might wait a day or two and see if Paypal works. I wonder how long after the preorders start arriving that I could just order one through Sweetwater or some other retailer. It would be nice to know how many they are expecting to ship in April.

Not totally sure I'd do that - it's probably just a display issue on their store - and you want the right things in the right fields in Kemper's database. I kept my zip/city as is.

I did the prepay option and it worked. Don't know how Im supposed to pay for it though. Credit card?

Pretty sure it's via wire-transfer - according to the email.

• My update - when trying to order from the US store this morning I got the confusing 'payment method' dropdown menu others have mentioned with lots of german warning text.I tried again an hour or so later, and when I went to purchase, it seemed fixed. I just had two options as radio buttons, not a dropdown: pre-pay and PayPal (both with english help text). Selected pre-pay, and got a confirmation email right away.Good luck all!

• So you did not give any specific credit card information when you did that way Whippin??If so Ill follow suit...my problem is I use PayPal and want to utilize that option when they come callin

No no credit card info. Just a very quick confirmation order. I did send an email to see how and when to make payment, but have yet to get a response.

• Not totally sure I'd do that - it's probably just a display issue on their store - and you want the right things in the right fields in Kemper's database. I kept my zip/city as is.

Pretty sure it's via wire-transfer - according to the email.

Too late now. I ordered mine just a few minutes ago and left the address field so that it would look right on a shipping label. If it is wrong, hopefully it at least gets to my town with the zip code. I couldn't pay with Paypal but just paid with a Visa. I would have preferred Paypal but I kept getting German labeled buttons and just gave up. I hope everything is sorted out and arrives fine. I didn't see an early bird option but if they compare to email list I should be good to go.