Kemper Remote - order thread

• no, the international store is for everybody OUTSIDE the USA
    gs

You see, G String, this is a big PROBLEM. With the utmost respect (and I mean that sincerely because I love the Kemper folks!), I really wish you folks would post your information correct to the public here, in all fairness. Basically i ordered through the US Store. I went by my original email which I kept on file in case of something like this. It quotes as saying

Navigate to the following website and open up an account using the same e-mail address you did use for the early bird program. Make sure, that you buy from the right store. We have an international store and an US store for North America.

I'm in Canada. That is part of North America. I made the assumption that I was to order from the US store for a North American order. Thus, I ordered from the US Store as the directions showed. My order showed as 599$ plus $50 for shipping. If the quote said the US store was for US orders only, then I could understand...but this was not the case.

I'm hoping this was correct? Your quote above is completely opposite information of what was sent to me by Kemper Central.

Please advise?

Edited 5 times, last by PBGas ().

• I really don't think we did anything wrong because it is showing up in the store as being correct and I have the confirmation. The 50$ via DHL sounds exactly the price that it would cost to ship it as well.

Let's hope because this has been a long time coming for such a great setup!

• PBGas and captainbrew,
    the first thing you have to do when coming to the store is to fill in your country and language. if you select Canada, you're directed to the international store and if you choose United states, you end up in the US store. but for some reason "Canada" didn't get translated and was listed under "Kanada" (the German spelling). So some of you choose United States instead, i would have done the same i guess. this is our bad and was fixed a couple of hours later.
    best thing you can do is: contact support and we'll make sure that we switch your order to the international store.
    thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• PBGas and captainbrew,
    the first thing you have to do when coming to the store is to fill in your country and language. if you select Canada, you're directed to the international store and if you choose United states, you end up in the US store. but for some reason "Canada" didn't get translated and was listed under "Kanada" (the German spelling). So some of you choose United States instead, i would have done the same i guess. this is our bad and was fixed a couple of hours later.
    best thing you can do is: contact support and we'll make sure that we switch your order to the international store.
    thanks, gs

Ok. Sent an email via the store. Awaiting response. Many thanks for the clarification.

• Well I bit the bullet...I ended up putting my order in last night :D through the International store, total came to €469.33 (excl. VAT and incl. €50 shipping).

Received confirmation email that order went through.

• I ended up ordering through the international store (I'm in Canada) and by logging in as a guest I was able to get the proper price. For some reason I'd always get 649 euros including shipping when using my registered login info.
    I informed the Kemper folks about this apparent bug.

• Had a similar problem with price changing when I went to checkout. Contacted support. They emailed back and told me to delete my browser cache and recreate my account (they deleted my store account). Went back and it worked fine through Int'l store for Canada. $469 Euros.

• I haven't heard a thing from support. I sent an email last week. Strange.

Which support are you guys contacting? The one from the store or another?

Weird. When I contacted support a couple of weeks ago, I got a "we received your query" e-mail right after filling out the form (and an actual reply soon after).

More recently, I tried both the store and main page support forms for a different issue, and I haven't received anything yet.

• The thing is I assumed the initial confirmation e-mail to be an automated message, so that it shouldn't be affected by support staff being busy. That's why I started wondering if maybe something was wrong with the online support forms or something.