Who's ordered a Kemper Remote

• Thanks for the update, that is really cool -- of you, for the workaround, and of the Kemper team for the upcoming solution. I was aware, by the way, that the previous version of the chip already supported automatically following the Kemper's midi channel at startup, the problem being that the Kemper only ever sent midi over channel 1 even when set to listen over other channels...

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for creating such an advanced and well thought out mod and offering it to the Kemper community at such a modest price. When my Remote arrives, I won't be selling my FCB1010: it will remain a faithful backup device. With your chip in it, of course. :)

• Thanks for the update, that is really cool -- of you, for the workaround, and of the Kemper team for the upcoming solution. I was aware, by the way, that the previous version of the chip already supported automatically following the Kemper's midi channel, the problem being that the Kemper only ever sent midi over channel 1 even when set to listen over other channels...

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for creating such an advanced and well thought out mod and offering it to the Kemper community at such a modest price. When my Remote arrives, I won't be selling my FCB1010: it will remain a faithful backup device. With your chip in it, of course. :)

this so true, I'm keeping my FCB too. Never know when it might come in handy and with this option available
    it could always come in handy :)

• Evening!
    I ordered the remote because it's designed specifically to integrate with the profiler. I currently use a Boss GT10 to change slots in performance mode as well as add a few effects. It works well enough but having only four pedals in each bank, matching patches to slots is a pain, especially when organising new set lists.
    I feel the remote will work very intuitively and reduce slot change latency to virtually zero.
    The only decision I have to make now is which expression pedal to complement the remote with.
    As I've always used Boss GT series multi FX before, I've never used a stand alone expression pedal. .Mission pedals look good but seem pricey. I want to have something really solid and reliable that will fit neatly next to the remote, hopefully on myST10 swan case board.
    Any advice would be appreciated, what pedals work well for others on the Forum.
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• I've just sold my Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro and I'm going to send an order for my new remote control... :thumbup:

Not selling my GCP as in going to use with my tube amp and G Major 2 rig but I also made the switch to the Kemper remote

did you use an expression pedal with your GCP?

• Well at 98 units so far. At least by this poll. That is around $59,000 American. This isn"t even profit. No where near.
    Wonder how many haven't voted if they bought one.
    How many are waiting for us early birds to test and review them.
    I would hope there will be a lot more because this surely wouldn't even pay for R&D.

Does anybody have any idea how many KPAs have been sold?

• Well at 98 units so far. At least by this poll. That is around $59,000 American. This isn"t even profit. No where near.
    I would hope there…

I would think that the forum regulars represent a pretty small percentage of Kemper users as a whole.

I would hope there…

I would think that the forum regulars represent a pretty small percentage of Kemper users as a whole.

• Not selling my GCP as in going to use with my tube amp and G Major 2 rig but I also made the switch to the Kemper remote

did you use an expression pedal with your GCP?

I have sold my GCPro because I also sold my tube amps, my G Major 2 and all the rest... :D
    Answwering your question, I used two expression pedals with my GCP: one for gain level, the second one for delay feedback (for volume I use another pedal, just after my guitars, going to a Dunlop Cantrell Wah, then to KPA)

• Well if you look at this way it seems like more than 70 percent of the KPA owners polled have purchased the KR and a bunch more thinking about it. If that's representative of the KPA owners at large I'm sure Kemper will be happy.

• Out of 13,012 members

Only 140 voted in total. With a new product being released for the KPA you would think there would be WAY more people. These numbers just dont line up.
    Out of that many people you would think a LOT more would vote one way or another. If they are a lurker all they have to do is click on their pick and stay unanimous.

Out of that many members you would think there would be more internet social types though. The percentages are just so extreme.
    I guess most musicians are introverts. Probably a couple other verts too.
    I did not know.

Well, with these extremely contrasting numbers this pole is not saying much except for the most social/ vocal.

I dont blame them if they are not social because being active on a forum, even with good intentions, you have to walk on eggshells sometimes.

• lol No actually, I was trying to edit my post and for whatever reason it posted it again. You notice how it mangled your post in my quote? I don't think this forum software plays very nice with Apple products.

Change that to, Apple products not playing nice with many things ^^

Speaking of which, I got my ipod Classic repaired. Still ticking after all these years, so that's something positive I have to say about the brand :)