Hiding unwanted Rigs?

• Yep, when you posted I felt that the issues you were describing were above my approach and use of the RE :)

And, I am the one always repeating RTFM... Above all because writing the wiKPA took me two years of hard work, and I have always hoped that people (specially newcomers) would make better use of it.
    Too bad Mothership never really believed in the project... it would still be not too late I guess, but oh well

:)

• Yep, when you posted I felt that the issues you were describing were above my approach and use of the RE :)

And, I am the one always repeating RTFM... Above all because writing the wiKPA took me two years of hard work, and I have always hoped that people (specially newcomers) would make better use of it.
    Too bad Mothership never really believed in the project... it would still be not too late I guess, but oh well

:)

The WiKPA was very helpful when i first got my KPA, there is so much to learn in the KPA that i think even if you read the manual its hard to retain everything it can do un less you put it in to practise. Plus the manual i got 2 years ago is out of date and i do prefer reading from a book in my hands than a computer screen :)