Profiler Remote - two layers of IA switches

• There's one thing I really miss on the new remote - the ability to access all stomp/efx slots individually. It is essential for me in improvised gig situations.

So, to somehow switch between two layers of those IA switches would be heaven :) A volume pedal can be used to enter Tuner mode, so how about an option to use that Tuner button to switch between layers?

• Although it is very early for feature requests regarding the Remote I can see that this could useful for some.
    The difficulty I see is that the layout would be inconsistent on a 2nd layer because of the different switches (I-IV and 1-5).

• I thought about this as well. But I guess it comes down to the pedal/effect organisation.
    I always use the same location in my rigs for noise gate and wah (if they are not used in a rig they stay empty).
    I do not need to switch those on/off with buttons...hence, 2 buttons less to operate from the remote.

So I believe you can simplify your rigs to make it work well with the existing number of buttons.

A friend of mine has an Axe and the Fractal remote board...it has lot's of buttons.
    Intriguing at first sight ...but he's doing the pedal dance again...just too many effect on buttons.

I prefer a well organized setlist in my Kemper...makes life easier!

• You could always add two dual switches to two pedal jacks to get a total of 8 single stomps. (I-IV and 4 external)

they wouldn't light up when on, but the screen would always indicate pedal state.

• The problem is when there is no setlist. When you do things on the spot ;)

This is is exactly how my band works, depending on the crowd determines what songs we play if everyone is up dancing we carry on with the dance kind of music if the audience look like rockers then it's AC/DC and whitesnake. So I don't arrange my performances by songs

• If you got a strict setlist it´s ok. But as soon as you will get the crowd involved, you´re lost!
    With my Coverband we play round about 50-60 Songs an evening. And especially in the last round you´ve got to be very flexible with the songs to keep the crowd alive.
    Therefor i´ve got a performance with sound you can nearly play everything with (Clean, Crunch, Heavy... and Lead). The other performances are with special effects an a little tape in front with short info of the performances reminds me what button to tap. ;)

• There's one thing I really miss on the new remote - the ability to access all stomp/efx slots individually. It is essential for me in improvised gig situations.

So, to somehow switch between two layers of those IA switches would be heaven :) A volume pedal can be used to enter Tuner mode, so how about an option to use that Tuner button to switch between layers?

Assuming the new Kemper Remote won't support that, would you sacrifice the small size for a remote that is larger but has more IA buttons?