Am I a forgotten early bird?

• 10:18 in what timezone? :)

Anyway, doesn't matter, you should have gotten the e-mail by now...

If I were you I'd go ahead and place the order (if you haven't already). Even if somehow your registration e-mail didn't get through, you're obviously not making this up and I'm sure the Kemper team will make an exception and sort this out for you. Right, guys? :)

• 10:18 in what timezone? :)

Anyway, doesn't matter, you should have gotten the e-mail by now...

If I were you I'd go ahead and place the order (if you haven't already). Even if somehow your registration e-mail didn't get through, you're obviously not making this up and I'm sure the Kemper team will make an exception and sort this out for you. Right, guys? :)

I'm not sure if I should buy it thru the Kemper store as the early birds are not suppose to do so. am I wrong? But yes I would really appreciate if the Kemper team could sort it out for me! :)

I sent them two messages since yesterday, I hope I will have an answer soon!

• Especially that some guys canceled their orders for remote:) So i think they have extra spare remotes:)

Very true! There's at least my EB spot, as I'm not buying it right now...

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• I'm not sure if I should buy it thru the Kemper store as the early birds are not suppose to do so. am I wrong?

Early Birds order through the store like regularly, using the email address they used when getting on the EB list in the first place, then Kemper check the orders and emails against the EB list.

Cheers,
    Sam

• Fyi:
    I don't recall ever getting any email from Kemper after I sent my early bird request in.
    When I went order the Footswitch on the Kemper web store there was a capture box that said "put you early bird email address" here to claim early bird status. You may still be in luck if production and shipping has not started.

Powered Rack / Windows 10

• Fyi:
    I don't recall ever getting any email from Kemper after I sent my early bird request in.
    When I went order the Footswitch on the Kemper web store there was a capture box that said "put you early bird email address" here to claim early bird status. You may still be in luck if production and shipping has not started.

I made an order jan 16th and I don't remember any box like this. I will check again in my order status if I can find something. Thanks for your help! :)

• I never saw an 'early bird' box, but I was told by the sales team that all orders would be checked against the early bird list, so hopefully it will be sorted.

Well, when I ordered the PR the waiting time was estimate at 70 days so I doubt that they consider me as part of the early birds list. :(

A capture box that said "put you early bird email address" here to claim early bird status

Really??? I had no "early bird" box in my ordering process.

ESP Eclipse Black Distressed | Schecter S-1 "Zacky V Blade" | LTD EC 1000 | Kemper Stage |

EVH Frankenstrat | Fender Strat

• From what I could guess the shipping starts around 70 days after NAMM and the early birds may get the first batches.
    The website was having issues the day they announced the early bird and almost everyone who used the US Web store had some kind of malfunction to report so no surprise wheather someone saw a box or not as it was a really unstabe site. Can't say for the other site.

Powered Rack / Windows 10

Edited once, last by endoverend ().

• I ordered, charge pending on my credit card but no confirmation or email.
    I sent a message to customer service and they said they see my registration but no order for remote.
    for now I have given up.
    i'm using a Keith Millen Softstep 2 for now ...

• So it seems that finally I'm an early bird! I can read on the order page on the the Kemper store:

"You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient."

But I never received any email about it. My order number is 3447104. I assume that I should get an email anytime soon?

Anyways it's a good news for me even if I get it in may it is still before a series of gigs and I should have the time to well set it! :)