White Toaster on the way

• Congratulations! and now we have to Zaps in the Kemper Playing Circus :thumbup:

On a serious note, I'd ask the seller for a partial deduction :|

If the seller did not tell you that some of the LEDs were not being lit, I agree you are entitled to a deduction.

Although it is something Kemper will fix for you, you are going to be inconvenienced by not having it while it is being repaired.

• If the seller did not tell you that some of the LEDs were not being lit, I agree you are entitled to a deduction.

Although it is something Kemper will fix for you, you are going to be inconvenienced by not having it while it is being repaired.

Deduction :thumbup:
    Time without KPA :thumbdown:
    KPA > priceless :thumbup:

• Has the lack of sleep kicked in yet ;). Glad your enjoying the kemper goodness

Got all day today to dig deeper. I need to make sure that this unit is up to par. Does anyone know if any of the KPA's are outside of warranty yet. Kemper support said the LED's were covered but never asked for my serial #, which led me to believe it may have been a blanket statement. They said I would be contacted by Matt Skaggs, US rep, but he was busy with NAMM right now. Anything else I should check on the unit to make sure it's up to par. I'm covered by ebay for the purchase but not sure how long I have to file there. Thanks for all your guys input lately.... Nick

• Got all day today to dig deeper. I need to make sure that this unit is up to par. Does anyone know if any of the KPA's are outside of warranty yet. Kemper support said the LED's were covered but never asked for my serial #, which led me to believe it may have been a blanket statement. They said I would be contacted by Matt Skaggs, US rep, but he was busy with NAMM right now. Anything else I should check on the unit to make sure it's up to par. I'm covered by ebay for the purchase but not sure how long I have to file there. Thanks for all your guys input lately.... Nick

Nick i dont think any of the KPA batch that had faulty LED's are out of warranty yet. The KPA is quite robust its built really well, As you are playing it i would think everything is OK KPA's come with 3 year warranty

• Nick i dont think any of the KPA batch that had faulty LED's are out of warranty yet. The KPA is quite robust its built really well, As you are playing it i would think everything is OK KPA's come with 3 year warranty

Good to hear, I'll spend most of the day testing it today. It sure sounds sweet!!

• That would PO me greatly.

I'd ask for a discount saying I'd return it otherwise. But you'll be out the shipping.

But one thing I've learned over the past few decades is it's sometimes better on your health to move on.
    Kemper I believe has been sending out panels TO you, so you don't have to return the KPR, and can swap panels yourself.

Did they stop doing this?

• Buying used and not being informed about defective LED's is clearly a reason for a reclamation in the first place.
    Luckily Kemper will take care of it, but a reclamation is in order nonetheless.
    I have had several ebay sellers in the past claiming 'the unit was working perfecrly when I sent it out' when they didn't on arrival.
    You are the customer, with customer rights.

• Buying used and not being informed about defective LED's is clearly a reason for a reclamation in the first place.
    Luckily Kemper will take care of it, but a reclamation is in order nonetheless.
    I have had several ebay sellers in the past claiming 'the unit was working perfecrly when I sent it out' when they didn't on arrival.
    You are the customer, with customer rights.

I definitely know what you guys are saying. I would love to keep the unit and yeah I feel I was mislead. Boy, if Kemper would mail out the the board that would be fantastic!! No down time for me. Doing rig export and then backup as I type. Not much playing yet, coming soon. Think I should do a factory reset to start cause I have no idea where the previous user set things. My idea was factory reset > Clean Sens> begin journey.

• Oh yeah, getting a little ahead of myself>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ordered KFC!!! :thumbup: Got a Dunlop DVP3 like Ingolf recommended, my Boss GT-100 doesn't do latching midi :thumbdown: . I did like that unit but my initial impressions of the KPA make it look like GT-100 will be finding another owner.

• Oh yeah, getting a little ahead of myself>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ordered KFC!!! :thumbup: Got a Dunlop DVP3 like Ingolf recommended, my Boss GT-100 doesn't do latching midi :thumbdown: . I did like that unit but my initial impressions of the KPA make it look like GT-100 will be finding another owner.

You're welcome. You'll love it. ;)

The DVP3 is excellent brought one Saturday and im'm using it as I type, ive also just ordered another one, I like it so much