Logarithmic sweep for expression pedals

• It would be nice to be able to tweak the sweep curve for expression pedals. I really like a linear response for things like volume swells, delay trail madness and so on...but for wah? It just never feels right, even after tweaking a wah setting to sound great. Of course i could get a different pedal just for wah, that has the taper i'm after....but i'd prefer to use the same pedal for different things.

The wah needs to be a little bit like an old fashioned ketchup bottle....not too much, not too much..EVERYTHING 8) The reason for this is that a wah sometimes has to be fast clucking, you're going to get sports injuries if you're trying to play rage against the machine-songs for example....to much movement 8o

I'm thinking either a few logarithmic curves to choose from, or maybe a percentage that sets how much happens from the heel to the middle position, and from the middle to toe position. This could be in the wah-fx settings and doesn't have to be in expression pedal global config.

• I agree. It doesn't make sense. But it wouldn't do any harm to let us who miss it have it, would it? :) Strictly a feel-thing. I can live with linear wah wah and tweak the settings as close as possible, played with it live and been happy. But match the real thing and it goes from great to wow
    Most of the Kemper stuff is already almost hard to believe. Why stop now?!

• If i was in to common sense i wouldn't be playing guitar. Of course, Reading every value is more logical and has better resolution....The reason i'm suggesting this is that i can sense they've already tried, and given up a little too soon :D

• I agree. It doesn't make sense. But it wouldn't do any harm to let us who miss it have it, would it? :)

I have nothing against Kemper to fulfil your request :) But, if it "doesn't make sense", I see more useful and proficient ways for the dev team to spend their precious man-hours, since there are still a number of things on the table.

:)

• I meant logically, when programming it's weird to skip or compress values. Of course it does make sense to make the wah feel like a wah.

It's more important to me than say, a looper :)
    But maybe i should just make my own expression pedals and sell instead.