Profiling overdrive and distorion pedals...

• I just saw in the commercial profiles section Rig Busters Pedal profiles for overdrives.

I have a front-end only pedal board with a Tim and Simble that I use with regular amps, and I am getting profiles from the rig exchange that cover that territory well. My biggest concern is my own stupidity and overcoming the learning curve with what is readily available.

However, to those of you seeking different pedals, try looking for some profiles containing these pedals being offered for sale. They are out there. Good luck and happy hunting. :)

Edited once, last by C-4 ().

• that will be great. a box profile wont be as heavy as the amp profile. The minor differences between the pedal at the end, result in a more "personal sound".

to my, kemper forgot to put a maxon sd9 overdrive tipe inside.

• How about a similar solution to Merged Profiles. Make a profile with pedal and one without then subtract one from the other? This would become an FX type to be used in a Stomp slot. It would still be a snapshot like a profile or cab but could have editing features to tweak in the same way as Amp and Cab block do at the moment.

• Maybe CK could just make an external pedal that profiles stomp boxes. Then just put it in one of the loops.

A mini Kemper just for pedals if you will.

that would be amazing! Something like the mooer preamp live thingy but from kemper that would be cool too.

• that`s why a profiling function for overdrive pedals would be awesome

so i bet it`s possible to make stompbox profiles too ...

Wow! The limit has always been and will always be one profile per Kemper.

Yes, you can make a profile of a pedal. Just the pedal, and nothing but the pedal. Use the Direct Amp Profiling method and substitute the pedal for the amp. Note that this does not work with time based pedals, and might yield bad results with a fuzz. But I've had good results profiling my Wheebo Plexface.

Just use two Kempers. Profile a pedal and load it into Kemper #1. Connect it to the input of Kemper #2 and load your amp profile.

Alternatively, put Kemper #1 with the pedal profile into the loop of Kemper #2 with the amp profile.