MAB Advanced Reverb Release 3 + 4 - Rigs

• Finally had the time to play through the whole pack.
    Usally I'm a guy who uses very little reverb and delay (mostly because I have no clue what I'm doing)...
    I really enjoyed your presets however.

The ones I like the most
    - Bloom 2 (with sometimes a lowered mix)
    - N1, N+ and N-
    - SprB
    - Room4
    Still have to experiment with the lead patches, but I seem to like the lower numbers more (L1 & L2)

Thank you very much!

• I can't seem to get these installed. I'm following the instructions in the readme file, but the KPA doesn't come up with the prompt to load the rigs & effects from the thumb drive. :S

• I can't seem to get these installed. I'm following the instructions in the readme file, but the KPA doesn't come up with the prompt to load the rigs & effects from the thumb drive. :S

Hi drbill,

See the 1st post on this thread. I assume the instructions are the same as the "readme" file. Nevertheless, here is a copy:

---------------------------
    === Installing from Files using USB Drive ===
    # Extract zip to your local computer.
    # Place rigs in \Shared\Rigs\ on your USB drive.
    # Place effects presets in \Shared\Effects\ on your USB drive.
    # Remove USB drive from computer and connect to KPA.
    # Click 3rd button above display on KPA - External Storage
    # Click Import/Export. Choose Import.

=== Loading Effects Presets ===
    # Hold Effects button on KPA. It should be blinking and the display should show all 4 effects.
    # Turn the Browse knob until you've selected the preset you want to load.
    # If you have auto-load turned on (below button 4 on display), then you're all set. The preset should have loaded when you highlighted it. If auto-load is off, press the load button (button 4) after highlighting.

---------------------------------------

Once you have saved the rigs and/or presets to your USB drive, plug the drive into your KPA USB slot (obviously). Wait a few seconds, and a prompt in the middle of the display should appear, which reads "External Storage". Again, it may take 2-5 seconds to appear, after you plug the drive into the USB slot. It isn't instantaneous.

Once you see the "External Storage" prompt...click the corresponding soft button directly above the prompt. You should then see the display give you the option to Import/Export. Choose Import.

Assuming you have done this, and you still can't find the effects...remember that they are Presets. So, you need to call up any Rig, and then hold the main EFFECTS soft button (directly below the MOD and DELAY buttons). Then, turn the "Browse" knob. Once you move the "Browse" knob, you will then see all the EFFECT Presets that are now in your KPA memory. This is where the MAB reverb and delays will reside.

Cheers,
    John

• Some usb drives dont work well with the kemper and you never get an external storage prompt. Its rare but it happens. Also make sure you delete EVERYTHING off the drive before inserting into the KPA for the first time and choose to format it before trying to copy rigs onto it or making backups.

• Thanks, guys. I do use this drive for updates every time and it has never failed to work. It is only giving me the backup & format choices. I'll try reformatting, but I'm not optimistic it will matter.

I generally don't put rigs on the Profiler that way anymore. I just add them to RM now -- but you can't do that with effects settings.

• I've been really enjoying playing around with these super cool reverbs. Thanks Meambobbo! They inspired me to record this little guitar instrumental piece, along with the accompanying video featuring scenes from a recent November afternoon in Upstate New York. Hope you dig it!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been really enjoying playing around with these super cool reverbs. Thanks Meambobbo! They inspired me to record this little guitar instrumental piece, along with the accompanying video featuring scenes from a recent November afternoon in Upstate New York. Hope you dig it!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stellar!

Very well done!! Good job :thumbup:

• Very well done!! Good job :thumbup:

Thank you so much!

Fine vid Lance, sounds like a cello to me .

Thanks! Yeah I agree, funny what a volume pedal and reverb can do ha!

Just loved it Lance, outstanding!

Can you recall which reverb of meambobbo's that you used on that particular piece?

Thanks! Glad you dug it. I used the Meambobbo Bloom2 preset. All of it was completely stock as it comes with the rig, except lowered the reverb mix a little and boosted the treble and presence on the profile by 0.2 because my strings on my Strat were a little dead haha.

• Good job Lance!
    Great to see how one member's work can inspire another's creativity. The Domino effect in Kemperland!
    Up state New York looks beautiful too.
    Have a great week!
    Pre-Amp