Shipping date for the first remotes

• Now I know I'm glad I'm waiting until the demand goes down and the supply goes up. FCB works fine for me to keep from tying up money on something that I won't receive for awhile. :)

No knock on Kemper, though. Just decided to wait a few.

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Just paid for mine this morning. Still waiting on shipping info. Hoping they sort out all these bugs/issues so I can actually use the thing!

Hopefully you get it soon Rich! You might be the first in the US!! Saw you got your DVP's for sale, sorry they didn't work out. Not even keeping one to use with your KPR?

• Hopefully you get it soon Rich! You might be the first in the US!! Saw you got your DVP's for sale, sorry they didn't work out. Not even keeping one to use with your KPR?

Thanks! I thought a few in the3 U.S. already got theirs?

As for the DVPs...they worked really well but it was more of an impulse buy than anything. I just don't need them for the band I'm in. If I need a wah down the road, I'll just grab a used crybaby or something for like $40.

• I got sucked in... ordered one last night... now beginneth the waiting... :whistling:

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I think this is really incredible.After my complains above about being ignored... I was ignored again.I was in doubt to cancel my order, but then I didn't... Life goes on.

I decided to buy a small Yamaha MFC midi foot controller and started to organize my KPA Performances to use them with the new (very limited) controller when, few days ago, I received a notification from my credit card about a request from Kemper company!
    I immediately contacted the customer support (I still have a ticket open!) asking if that means that my order was processed earlier or maybe it was just a test (I received the same notification when I placed my order back in January) and... Guess? I was ignored again!!!

Now I have a tracking number and I know for sure that I'll receive my Remote in time for my tour... Just like I was asking for months, so... Thank you very much, but let me tell you that everything was very disappointing.

CK, I know that you have the best sounding product in the market, but I think you should seriously check customer satisfaction about communication in your company. IMHO these things can ruin a company reputation maybe more than a bad product!
    You HAVE to answer to a customer. You can say that you'll try your best, you can say that is impossible (that actually wasn't true in my case), but a customer who gives you money, who contribute with his playing and his satisfaction to make you sell more products to colleague and friends, a customer who politely ask something always DESERVE an answer.

I think you have something to learn from American companies about this and I'm not saying it for patriotism, (I'm Italian and maybe we are worst than Germans in these things... Maybe... Not sure anymore now! :-)) but it's true that in North America they have a different relationship with customers, even with little ones
    like me.

In the end, thank you for shipping my remote. Now I have a Yamaha MFC to sell, fits perfectly into the Kemper bag, special price!! :)

• Are you f*n kidding me Kemper?

just got an email today that my early bird order from January 14:th is cancelled and replaced with an ordernumber that isn't my order at all!
    My support ticket is:##OI00093737 in case there is any help here :(

• Are you f*n kidding me Kemper?

just got an email today that my early bird order from January 14:th is cancelled and replaced with an ordernumber that isn't my order at all!
    My support ticket is:##OI00093737 in case there is any help here :(

Did you change your payment method?
    If so, the new order # shouldn't affect your early bird status. That's what I was told.

• Did you change your payment method?
    If so, the new order # shouldn't affect your early bird status. That's what I was told.

No i didn't do anything at all to my order or payment method. Nothing.
    The new ordernumber i got isn't even linked to my account. All i see under "my orders" is my cancelled order now :(

I think there's someone with the same name as me that's ordered a remote as well, but he will have to wait cause i've been in line since day 1 literally speaking!