Shipping date for the first remotes

• I got the same call yesterday from Sweetwater. You have to order from Kemper if you already have a Profiler.He told me that if you bought an amp from Sweetwater, you would be one of the first to get the remote from Kemper. I've been trying to order from the online store all day, but it won't let me finish the process. I've put all the required info into the correct fields, but it won't confirm for me. This is very frustrating!

• I got the same call yesterday from Sweetwater. You have to order from Kemper if you already have a Profiler.He told me that if you bought an amp from Sweetwater, you would be one of the first to get the remote from Kemper. I've been trying to order from the online store all day, but it won't let me finish the process. I've put all the required info into the correct fields, but it won't confirm for me. This is very frustrating!

.... I had a heck of a time with my order also , I had to re register , it was really frustrating, on the 3rd day I finally got it done which was on the 16th, one thing I found was I enlarge all of my stuff that I read ( I use a 26'' tv for pc monitor & it's 6' from me ) so I had make everything smaller & finally saw on the upper right hand corner something that I had to click on, you might try that ( hold down control button & hit the - button , it's worth a try, roger

• I just tried minimizing the screen size in case I missed something, but I get the same results. I noticed a box for a voucher number. What's that for? The order number?

• I honestly can't remember, it is already too long ago ,short memory ?( & when I got mine to go thru, I was not sure of the sequence, just was glad the ordeal was over, I would try the voucher # & see what happens, good luck, roger

• I just figured it out - I was trying to pay with my credit card by using the standard credit card option, not with Paypal. I changed to the Paypal option and the purchase went through.

• Thanks a lot Kemper! So glad that I waited in line for a month at Sweetwater to find out that you will only sell the Remote in the bundle. Complete B.S.!! After the ridiculous wait for the release of the remote you decide to pull this? That's great, punish the users that have already bought the Kemper Profiler! It's all about making the extra money!! Unacceptable!!

• IIRC kemper said at the outset only bundled kpa and remote would initially be sold through outlets and if you just want the remote then you'd have to go through the kemper store. I'm a little confused as to what's unacceptable about that? We've all on this forum been given equal chance to get first dibs on the remote at the same price it's being advertised all over the web. Again what is unacceptable?

• Seeing that as well....I'm a bit confused here. In the international store, when putting your order in it shows 499.00 When I add it to my store it then shows 599.00?

Is it a Euro and GBP thing?

Are we also paying VAT that is included in this?

• Seeing that as well....I'm a bit confused here. In the international store, when putting your order in it shows 499.00 When I add it to my store it then shows 599.00?

Is it a Euro and GBP thing?

Are we also paying VAT that is included in this?

$599 was the US price and 499 euros is the European price. You should not be paying VAT if you live outside the EU.

• I had hoped that when I pre-ordered using VISA, it would actually take the money out of my account so that I didn't have an issue with available funds when ever the product was ready to ship.
    After placing my order on Jan 14, I checked my bank account, and it did reflect a $599.00 charge to Kemper Store.
    Yesterday, I was balancing my bank statement, and It appeared I had $600.00 more than what I was expecting. I printed an up to date activity log, and there is no record of the charge to Kemper. I had a similar situation a few years ago with a pre-order of an Apple product, and when it eventually shipped, It appeared I was charged again.
    What actually happened then, and I assume is happening now is that,.. The amount was Authorised when I completed the pre-order, and my account balance dropped by that amount, but when the actual charge didn't follow in 5 business days, the pre-Authorised amount was credited back to my account, and the transaction didn't appear in my activity log either.
    When the Kemper Store begins shipping units, they will process another Authorization for $599.00, and this time they will follow up with an actual withdrawal, which is expected.
    I just wanted to mention this for any others that pre-purchased using their Charge card, so they aren't thinking they were double charged, and/or to make sure they have enough on their card to authorize the purchase when Kemper store begins shipping in next few weeks.
    It would totally suck to wait all that time, and then have your card declined when they are ready to ship.

• 3447135 still not processed :(
    Is it possible to see, if I have early bird status or not? I ordered with my early bird mail adress, but did not see anything that suggest, I AM an early bird..

• 3447220 not been processed.. did send an email a few days ago with a few questions.. no reaction what so ever. Don't get it.. Probably they do not want to sell... a bit of a disappointment for me and i m reconsidering if to buy it at all!

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

• I'm sure they're just working hard to get the product and the firmware upgrade done.

After that they'll sort out orders and cancel stuff. Don't worry. It's just a foot controller....practice your licks while waiting :)