Shipping date for the first remotes

• I'm pretty sure the Remotes would have been in production for quite a long time, i'm guessing the delay is with the firmware. But having seen a number of 'gigging guitarists' posting pictures of the remote in their setup in can't be that bad.
    If I had my way I would get the hardware out now, release a beta of the firmware for the early bird adopters to use, the release FW3.0 when it is good and ready.
    Just my opinion though. ;)

• We've got mail!

Remote News for Eary Birds
    Dear -

The first Profiler Remotes will start shipping next week. For those who have ordered Remote already, we have great news for you. You will receive addition info including details on when your Remote will ship out within the next couple of days.

• Dear -

"The first Profiler Remotes will start shipping next week. For those who have ordered Remote already, we have great news for you. You will receive addition info including details on when your Remote will ship out within the next couple of days.

In case, you haven't put down your order already, please note that we will close the prioritized order for "early birds" like you on Friday, 06-March-2015.

With best regards,

The Kemper Online Store team"

Yess

• Got the email as well.
    It's great that they are keeping everyone informed from the list.

Mine isn't processed but I'm sure they will get through them. Either way, I'm in the cue so no worries at all.

Looks like some of the earliest of the Early Birds will start getting shipped next week! Can't wait to see the reviews and pics!!!

Edited 2 times, last by PBGas ().

• I got the Email half an hour ago having ordered and paid upfront via PayPal back in January. I know this is a stereotyped Email but what exactly does the following paragraph mean?

"In case, you haven't put down your order already, please note that we will close the prioritized order for "early birds" like you on Friday, 06-March-2015."

Do I have to take some further action to remain on the priority list?

• I got the same email as before but need to send final payment. Will I receive an email outlining how to complete the order so mine gets sent on time?

Looking forward to the Remote!

Same here. I tried to use pay pal. It wouldn't let me. So I selected the "pay in advance" option. Which is odd because it accepted no advanced payment. I assume we will get an email that will instruct us to pay by wire transfer. I've never done a wire transfer before. I hope this part of the process goes smoother than the ordering process.

• Same here. I tried to use pay pal. It wouldn't let me. So I selected the "pay in advance" option. Which is odd because it accepted no advanced payment. I assume we will get an email that will instruct us to pay by wire transfer. I've never done a wire transfer before. I hope this part of the process goes smoother than the ordering process.

I don't plan on a wire transfer. I plan on paying via credit card or PayPal. Hopefully mods will chime in and let us know. Don't want to miss my chance here.

• I don't plan on a wire transfer. I plan on paying via credit card or PayPal. Hopefully mods will chime in and let us know. Don't want to miss my chance here.

Likewise. I remember reading something about a wire transfer although it's not in the confirmation email. I'd just as soon use paypal or credit card as well.

• Just noticed this as a comment on my order. :)

"You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient."

I did early bird order on Jan14, Mine still says not processed and I do not see the above comment on my order. Very frustrated