Shipping date for the first remotes

• Total Fn BS!! No email and I personally know two friends that order early bird well after I did they have shipping emails and dates and I got a "please be patient" email. I'm so over supporting this crap after 2 and half years of flying the Kemper flag and yelling praise to many musicians that ended up buying one. I don't get the kick in the teeth. Thanks for early bird special and keeping things in order....uhhhh not.

• Ordered the remote on Jan. 17th and it will be shipped end of April. For me it's absolutely ok. I'm playing two years with the FCB1010 and it worked. So what's the problem for some guys to wait 2 or 3 weeks longer than some others? I don't understand it.

I totally agree! It will get there when it gets there. I'm playing gigs now without it without any issue and when it comes in, things will get even easier for me when playing live. I do understand the frustration for some folks thought. I was feeling the same way with my order but with some patience, they fixed it and all is good.

For anyone having issues, put your support ticket in through the store and they will get to it, no worries.

• I totally agree! It will get there when it gets there. I'm playing gigs now without it without any issue and when it comes in, things will get even easier for me when playing live. I do understand the frustration for some folks thought. I was feeling the same way with my order but with some patience, they fixed it and all is good.

For anyone having issues, put your support ticket in through the store and they will get to it, no worries.

Notreally. I've tried support and sales 3 times now and all I get is a ticket number. No replies.

• That's not good Rich.....they should have responded by now. I had to wait about a week for the first but the last couple have been within 2 days max. I hope it gets resolved for you soon!

• As far as I see it, Kemper have bent over backwards to keep customers informed and consulted over the new Remote. They are taking the risk of involving users in the development of a new product and making efforts to bring that product to those users first. In my opinion, this is first class customer service and a rarity in this day and age.
    No-one can please all the people all time. Most people agree that the profiler is a top piece of gear. It is well supported, continually developed and regularly updated. The same will be true of the remote.
    It saddens me when I read posts ranting about how unfair it is and having to wait a few days longer.
    It might cause Kemper to reconsider it's customer service approach and reduce the communication and involvement.
    Chill everyone.
    Good things come to those who wait.
    Thanks to the Kemper Team for their top effort.
    Peace!
    Pre-Amp
    :saint:

• Calender Week 18: From April 27th ordered on 13.01.15

Got Mail today that Remote is on they way, Tracking-Number included.
    So it seems things go on faster :)
    Anyone else?

That is interesting. I'm the same week as you. I have confirmation but mine isn't processed yet at the store. Did you pay via paypal or cc or did you do the pre-pay (invoice then wire transfer)?

No worries though...I'm ok to wait.

• That is interesting. I'm the same week as you. I have confirmation but mine isn't processed yet at the store. Did you pay via paypal or cc or did you do the pre-pay (invoice then wire transfer)?

No worries though...I'm ok to wait.

Payed via PayPal direkt on Order.
    Delivery via UPS Germany

• Finally heard back from sales after over a month of emailing them. Except they didn't solve my issue. I had asked to change my payment status to pay by paypal as I don't want to do a bank transfer. I couldn't select paypal at the time of ordering awhile ago, actually couldn't select anything other than transfer at the time. The store had no options when I placed my order. I finally changed it in my store account online last week because, again, there were no options in my account to change it until then. Now I'm hoping it doesn't take another month to hear back on this same issue. How can something so simple like an online store be so difficult?