Shipping date for the first remotes

• deadpan, sambrox -
    you can change the method of payment by logging into your kemper store account and perform the following tasks:

- select "change payment method" and change it to something appropriate
    - go to "my orders", select the order in question and choose "repeat order" followed by filling in your CC / Paypal details

that should be all you need to do. the replay you've received from customer service was misleading - hope that clears it up for you now
    gs

New (repeat) order placed, I've sent an email to customer services just in case, if someone could confirm that'd be great.

• Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

• Gstring, why don't I have any ship date emails. The last email I have is the one everybody got about the remote being ready to ship, and one sent saying all is well and please be patient. Hell I ordered and signed up before a lot of people locally and they all have a date for theirs, what's going on??? I sent another email to sales, support or whomever it is that's been talking back to me anyway....

please post your order and ticket number

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Just paid for mine 10 minutes ago, now I have to wait for a tracking number. Very excited!!! :D

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• Serve first orders first?

I placed my order and paid via PayPal in 14 Jan 2015 16:39:00 CET. Order number: 246809

Shipping: Week 18, 27 April.

This was in the mail that I received, "Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first."

I know that I was earlier than some people who will get the remote a lot sooner than me.

• Just want to say thanks G string for all your help and advice on here you seem to have lumbered ;)
    ......you're not the person who got the FW3 release date wrong are you ? and this is some kind of punishment ??? ;)
    anyways thanks for all the advice and help on these payment /delivery problems ...I'll be trying the 'change of payment method ' myself shortly ...

• I received my invoice at 6:24am EST today in Michigan. I placed my order on Jan 12 and was #20027. Sounds like there were a lot of orders between Jan 12 & 14 based on Danne69's order number

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• I received my invoice at 6:24am EST today in Michigan. I placed my order on Jan 12 and was #20027. Sounds like there were a lot of orders between Jan 12 & 14 based on Danne69's order number

I received the mail in januari 14, 16:26 CET. As soon as i got the mail, i went to the Kemper Store and ordered the remote. I think (hope) that USA and Europe have different order numbers. :)

• I went to the store and ordered mine actually before I got the email for early birds. I just checked the site everyday until the remote popped up.

• Danne69, I ordered mine on 14th Jan at 16.53 with order ref 246831 - I'm in the UK so the numbers look in sequence.Mine is due next week though.I don't know how the dates are worked out?

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

G String,
    Can you help me out? I have not received any email stating when mine will ship. My order # 3447328 and a ART-NR. 20000010 ? I placed the order on 2/19

reply!

• Wait using it (especially setting it up) until Firmware 3.0 is available.

Ha ha

Do you really think anyone within this thread could wait one minute without setting up and trying the most important thing during the past days(weeks) all over the kemper world? :whistling: