Have amps, will profile the Dirty Shirley: Lets make some profiles...

• superb sound!!! :thumbup:

• I have to say H01 DSLow 1 2 and 7 (7 with TS on) are just VERY nice! I think you're being to hard on yourself!

1 &2 are the cleans I can seeing using regularly. thanks!!

• These profiles and both Friedman profiles are just flat out amazing. Some of the best profiles I have heard if not the best. I am just having a blast playing with these profiles. Thank you so much for providing these profiles and providing more profiles after getting feedback.

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• Hi guys, the Dirty Shirley session-2 profiles are up.

In this session we will try the Avatar Vintage 112 speaker cab, I'm using a home-made oval open back on it. We will load it with the Scumback M75 65W and the Austin Speaker Works KTS70 speakers. The amp settings will be the same as last time so you can compare the 412 to the 112 (if you want to). I didn't have time to profile the 112 with the V30, maybe next time, but it is interesting to hear the Scumback vs. the Austin Speaker Works. After a profiling session my ears are pretty much burnt out even though I do use earplugs, so I'm not sure what to think yet, I'd be curious to know what you all think.

BTW, unless I'm wrong, the Dirty Shirley cab is a 112 open back cab, so maybe these profiles will be more suited to the DS.

The profiles can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7jz…SLeMZxBGaiz8w5Jbw0Ba?dl=0

EDIT #1: The Celestion Vintage 30 has been added to this session.
    EDIT #2: I duplicated these profiles with a closed back cab, so the files have been renamed to fit all of the info on the screen, the first set of profiles are the same, they've only been renamed. Please see the readme.txt file for more info.

Edited 2 times, last by timowens ().

• Added the Vintage 30 to Session-2, so now there are 3 different speakers to choose from. If you like this 112 cab and one of the speakers it might be fun to profile one of the other amps with it.

• I duplicated the Session-2 profiles with a closed back 112 cab. I renamed the first set of profiles so the names are consistent with the latest profiles and all of the info fits on the screen, the first set of profiles were not changed, just renamed. The idea is that now, if you download all of the files you can scroll through them and easily compare the three different speakers in both the open back and closed back cabs.

• I duplicated the Session-2 profiles with a closed back 112 cab. I renamed the first set of profiles so the names are consistent with the latest profiles and all of the info fits on the screen, the first set of profiles were not changed, just renamed. The idea is that now, if you download all of the files you can scroll through them and easily compare the three different speakers in both the open back and closed back cabs.

I will defer you to my previous post.

• Auditioned sessions 1 and 2 yesterday - got totally surprised how big the difference the cabinet itself had even though these are 'close mice'd profiles'.The 4x12 sounded so much different from 112 with the same speaker.

• Yeah Tim, is it possible to replicate some of our "favorites" with DI and merged profiles. A beast has been awakened in me!!! LOL!

Also, interested in the Scumback speakers...

• Sorry for waking up this "old" topic, but how about some merged profiles for this baby? :P

Yeah Tim, is it possible to replicate some of our "favorites" with DI and merged profiles. A beast has been awakened in me!!! LOL!

Also, interested in the Scumback speakers...

Hi guys, yes we can make some Direct Amp profiles, I've been busy lately but will make some as soon as I can. Thx