A totally fucked up dirty Fuzz

• i mean i already did very dirty fuzz sounds with the kemper but a stomp box wich imitates the fuzz factory for example would be just awesome ...

• i have this one for example and i love it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ...4:30 especially

...5:50 for example

...or 0:50

• i recreated some sound already but like i said, now are no stomp slots left

• yeah but somehow the kemper as a problem with profiling fuzz sounds :/ so profiling the profile will not solve this problem :/... i sounds like a overdrive afterwards... i think a fuzzpedals are the hardest thing to model but ... yeah ... it would be great...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    a new project of mine and the Fuzz sound is the kemper, the only downside is that i ned all the effect slots (except delay and reverb of course) to make it sound like this ...

• yeah but somehow the kemper as a problem with profiling fuzz sounds :/ so profiling the profile will not solve this problem :/... i sounds like a overdrive afterwards... i think a fuzzpedals are the hardest thing to model but ... yeah ... it would be great...

Agreed, I tried profiling a Devi Ever Hyperion and it sounded like a mild overdrive, believe me that pedal has nothing mild about it!

some fuzz are hard to profile, like the Fuzz Factory.
    often it helps to use a 'pickup-simulator' like this http://www.muzique.com/lab/pickups.htm
    the great fuzz profiles on the rig exchange of a Musket Fuzz, Pharaoh Fuzz etc. prove that it can be done.
    (even though the Profiler was developed to profile tube amps)

I found that often you can add the missing 'messed up' part by adding a Shaper. Soft, Hard, Wave, it depends on your taste. (I also like higher Tube Shape values, to me transistor clipping is closer to power tube distortion)

Also try Recti Shaper for some octave up.

The Fuzz Factory in particular is extremely sensitive to what's connected to it's input (it doesn't even like active pickups) but many other fuzzes profile quite well.

TL;DR: the shaper stomps are your way to boutique fuzz tones :) especially once you subtly mix in Analog Octave and Recti Shaper

hth

• I love the Fuzzfactory too :) i built a clone two years ago with a built in overdrive/boost to make it more aggressive, ... the shapers aregreat ! i love the fuzzsound i made with the kemper but theres no way for me to add a chorus now ... :D

• i just wanted to add a fuzz sound i archieved with the kemper

i love it, very different from the analog fuzz sounds i have but still unique i think

i love it, very different from the analog fuzz sounds i have but still unique i think

sounds like analog fuzz to me. :)
    A Shin-Ei can give you these super compressed, choking sounds (although with a terrible mid-scoop). Any other fuzz can probably pursuaded to deliver this kind of mayhem by using a boost/OD in front and messing with the fuzz pedals's bias setting.

This is awesome!!!

• I love me sum fuzz. - and had hit/miss ratios with them. some CANT be done, are the extreme saggy (removes pick attack) type of fuzz. sounds like a bitcrusher
    Some however work great.. Twosome really works well, as does my MUFF (70's) - and a few others. some are disappointing, you dial up a massive tone, profile it and sounds like a overdrive.. no no no!!.. we don't want that!.

Its funny, I used to HATE fuzz. always ignored it.. - then one day.. i just got it.. and never looked back, now I have something 40 different Stomp Fuzz pedals laying around or used too.. somewhere here...lol

Beat that @DonPetersen : )

• Love Fuzz too, and even if difficult to profile, we have some great fuzz profiled on the machine plus I found the Muff and Fuzz stomp are very good to achieve some analog pedals. For example I recreate great Fuzz tone of the Ram'S Head using in chain compressor, EQ and Muff but as Bommel said 4 slots needed for that !

Bommel, can you share some tone you created?

• sure no problem! ... keep in mind that typical users of fuzz pedals are stoner rock bands ...
    and typical amps they use are actually bass amps so i also tried this on the kemper and in real life ... it works so good!
    so some of the sounds will be bass amps or cabinets ...

I´m on the road right now but i think i`ll be in th studio on friday ... i`ll send some as soon as i can :)

• oh and thanks guys for liking my sound ^^ i spent so much time teaking it ...