delivery times for atomic clr cabs?

• Sometimes emails get lost, sometimes people just need a few reminders. Why not just sending them the same mail again (and again) after some time. Sometimes that's what is needed to catch someone's attention. Maybe it doesn't help but it sure doesn't hurt.

i guess you're right. i was trying not to be the proverbial pain in the you-know-what about this issue and give the man his time,
    but time on MY side is getting rather short regarding my upcoming gigs and the possibility of me using my kemper - or not.
    i am not going to be playing ONLY direct to the PA, i have no experience with this so far, so IF i am going to be using the kemper live,
    which i haven't done as of yet, i am going to be using a cab onstage for my sound, and not rely on the FOH-guy to get it "just right" by himself.

• @Ingolf: thx for reassuring me ;) for a moment there i was worried i was behaving like a little prick with insisting like that.
    i just sent them another mail a couple of minutes ago, maybe that one is going to catch someones's attention. i'm normally not
    someone to bug people like crazy over stuff like this, but as i said... time is of the essence. guess i'm going to be using my
    "old" gear, then, which is fine and all, but i was really hoping to finally get my kemper on the road. gue'ss i'll know soon enough...