delivery times for atomic clr cabs?

• ok, so after rolling over in my sleep and losing lots of hair over the issue, i just caved in and ordered an atomic clr active cab.
    i'm pretty sure it's going to be nothing short of amazing per all the raving reviews on this here site and elsewhere on the web.
    short question for all you guys who ordered from germany, as i did: what delivery time should i expect? i think i read something
    about a waiting list, is that right? if so, is there any guesstimate on how long it's going to take for this thing to arrive at my doorstep?
    or do they have those things in stock and it's not going to take any longer than maybe a week or so?
    that would be amazing, since i've got a couple of gigs coming up and i'm mucho keen on finally putting this puppy to use in a live situation,
    not just for recording purposes.

in any case, can't wait. expecting to be get my mind blown by this thing. if not, heads will roll, haha :D

• yeah i hope so. seems like something went wrong with paypal. the transaction is being marked as "fulfilled",
    but the amount hasn't been withdrawn from my bankaccount yet. i have already made an inquiry with them and am awaiting
    further clarification. i hope my order won't get cancelled because of this, with the result of me being sorted away somewhere
    way, way back at the end of the waiting line...

or maybe it's their normal way of procedure, and they will only take my money once the order has been fulfilled on their part?
    i'm really a bit confused here :/

• Paypal is usually an immediate debit, there's no option to delay payment. There could be some issue there and you should check with paypal. Also check with the company whether they've received your order.

• nightlight: yeah, that's why i was wondering what's going on there. i just had a conversation with a very friendly service-staff mamber, and he
    informed me that, in light of the new (well not really, but sort of) IBAN and SEPA regulations, there is a delay with every transaction of 2 businessdays.
    meaning: fulfill the transaction on monday, have your account charged on thursday (or wednesday, not really sure how they count). maybe that's only with amounts
    in excess of a certain sum, as most purchases via paypal have been, as you said, immediate debit (i usually don't be too much of the more expensive stuff online,
    for obvious reasons). in any case, everything seems to be in perfect order, and provided the CLR's are in stock, i could receive mine maybe as early as by the end of next week (if i'm lucky).
    so case closed, i think i'll still leave this info here as i figure it might be of some help for people experiencing tha same kind of "problem", and asking themselves the same
    (completely unneccesary) questions as i did ;)

Terje: there is a button on the website redirecting us european customers to our specific webshop. in case you can't find it, the adress is http://eushop.atomicamps.com/Products_s/1817.htm

• Paypal is usually an immediate debit, there's no option to delay payment. There could be some issue there and you should check with paypal. Also check with the company whether they've received your order.

Funny, whenever I pay with PayPal, it always goes out of my account at least three days later...?!?

Cheers,
    Sam

• Funny, whenever I pay with PayPal, it always goes out of my account at least three days later...?!?

Cheers,
    Sam

With the banks here, they're happy the earlier your money goes out of your account. Never been debited anything other than instantaneously when using paypal. Paypal gets paid too, so that's something to keep in mind.

• hmh.... it's been over a week now, and still i haven't heard anything, other than the intital, standardized mail
    confirming my purchase. on the website itself, my order is still classified as "processing".
    even wrote an email asking for a rough estimate for a delivery date, but so far i've gotten no response.
    tom king seems to be a busy man... should i be worried? or do i just need to be a little more patient
    and wait a couple days more? i sure hope to be able to play the next upcoming gigs with my kemper.

• Good choice! My CLRs arrived in 4 days.
    Send an e-mail to Tom King and he will take care of speeding up the delivery.

already did that. no reponse so far (see my post ;) ) sadly, 3-4 days doesn't seem to apply in my case.
    maybe i am just a little bit impatient, lol :)

• Sometimes emails get lost, sometimes people just need a few reminders. Why not just sending them the same mail again (and again) after some time. Sometimes that's what is needed to catch someone's attention. Maybe it doesn't help but it sure doesn't hurt.