"setlist"-mode

• one thing i am missing (or have overlooked as of yet? if so, please enlighten me) is the ability to save performances in "setlists".
    that would be especially usefull if you play in more than one band (as i do), and would like to organize
    your performances like songs. you could then save the order of these performances (or songs) as a "setlist",
    to be very conveniently recalled every time you have the same gig again.

or, you could simply save all songs you might ever play with any given band in a pool, and according to what's on the menu,
    rearrange your songs (read: performances) on the fly, in any order you need.

seems handy?

• People who saw an upcoming version of Rig Manager said they saw a Performance Manager in it - assuming it also includes the ability to name and store the Performance Sets, that sounds like what you want.

You can start a Feature Request for that specific function in Rig Manager, if you like. I'm sure others would add their +1 to that :)

Sorry - I didn't realize this was already IN the Feature Request Forum :whistling:

• not sure how to do that, but i sure would if i did :)
    that said: while being able to organize your performances/songs via rig manager sure seems like a handy thing,
    there should defintely also be an option to shove things around within the KPA itself. after all, we all know
    how things/setlists have a tendency to change right at the last minute before you enter stage
    at least it seems to keep happening to me, anyway, haha :).

• I know this could be a bit of stretch, but a workaround - til the feature 'setlist' will emerge - could be, to use different backups.

I would buy 2-3 cheap and small usb sticks and have one per band, then Do the arrangement once for each band. Store it as a backup on the designated stick and do a brief restore, whenever required.

• Another option (depending on how many songs are in a set list), is to put the multiple set lists into the KPA.

125 Performance Banks could equal ten 12-song sets, or 8-15 song sets, etc.

Or, sets can be arranged to be separated in the Kemper -
    Set A (12 songs) starts at Performance 1,
    Set B (12 songs) starts at Performance 21,
    Set C (12 songs) starts at Perf 41
    Set D (12 songs) starts at Perf 61
    etc.

• +1 for set lists. Performances are clunky. This is probably a better feature for Rig Manager.

I would love to be able to tag rigs with a song name and artist too. Might as well add genre too because someone will want it...

Even better if I could somehow group different settings applied to the same rig: Rig 1 with stomp A on, with stomp A off and gain at 0, stomp A off and delay time at x... I'm finding that I'm beginning to get lots of copies of the same rig in my performances, I rename them to be meaningful, and then I can't tell where the rig came from.

I'm coming to KPA from Digitech's iPad pedal. I really miss being able to setup performances anywhere on my iPad. Having to have the Kemper on and guitar plugged in is a serious hit to my workflow. That said, the iPad app was a train wreck. Digitech couldn't support it properly and the UI was klutzy. I'm quite happy to wait for Kemper to get it right than to create a mess like Digitech.

• +1 to have it on the rig manager. At this time imo it isnt a big tool. Called manager but you have only simple funktions. If you can read out thinks from the kpa there are tons of wishes from me to recreate the RM.
    wha do you think about, when you can see all your effects on a gui, rename it there ( echo 450ms, or evh chorus), or see and organice your internal stored amps and cabs ( i hate to scroll....and , and, and.).

• +1
    Rearranging performances on the KPA is slow and cumbersome and in my opinion far more work than it needs to be for anything more than just a couple of performances. It would be a blessing to be able to do this simply off-line on a PC/Mac and then upload.

• +1
    Spent ages reorganising slots and performances just to shift four or five different slots about across different performances. I don't use a 'Performance per song' approach. I use a 'Song per slot' approach. If I need more than one slot to facilitate the song I just use the number I need (never more than three).
    This keeps my 'Set' organised in a compact way, hit the next button for the next song etc.
    A Rig Manager based editor for ordering slots and performances will save me tons of time!
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp