organizing patches

• Hi

Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to organize patches for a gig. I like to have a clean, crunch, solo patch so I can just call it up as I need to. I'm kind of confused on how to do this on the Kemper. I'm new to the Kemper so be kind lol
    Thanks
    Tim :)

• i think the best and most common way would be to set up one or more performances.
    some people, such as i, programm performances for each song and then later arrange them in the order of the setlist
    that's to be played. the procedure is as follows:

1) open the performance you wish to edit. you'll see 5 rectangles on the top of the display. those represent your rigs.
    2) browse through your rigs and choose the one you'd like to assign to the slot you're currently in
    3) click "right" to move to the next slot.
    4) repat 2 and 3 until you've filled your performance with all the rigs you wish to use
    5) hit "store". the following steps should be self-explanatory
    6) have fun! ;)

• Performance mode is what you want really. each slot can be set to whatever patch you like. Just make sure you save before you go to the next slot. I use mainly 4 sounds live these are set up in performance mode like

1=Rhythm dirty
    2=Lead
    3=Lead (long delay)
    4=Clean

i have recently started organising my performance mode to some of the songs we play live have there own performance so I can use slightly different sounds ;)