Help with stereo looper, mixer and KPA connections

• The reason I was excited about the Remote at first was the integrated looper. But as time rolled on I learned of its limited capabilities, so I canceled my order.
    So now I am revisiting my JamMan Stereo which I like a lot. But have let it sit idle because I never have gotten it connected properly since I have gotten the KPA.

I would have one problem or another.
    Either I couldn't separate two different rig sounds OR, as I have it now, I have to mute the loopers input channel in my mixer when I am recording a loop and then unmute it to play it back.
    If I don't do this It just gets all kind of noisy and sounds really bad. Kind of like a conflict of interest with the looper going in AND out of the mixer.

This is what I have.

JamMan Stereo looper.
    Behringer X1622 USB Mixer
    KPA
    2 Adam A7X Studio speakers

I really want the mixer connected because I connect a handful of other audio devices, like my PC audio and such that I want to run to my studio speakers, including my KPA.
    I want to keep everything stereo including the looper.

My only problem is how to properly connect my looper so I can record a loop, play it back, change to a new rig on the KPA and play along or record again with my first recording.

As I have it now, the loopers OUT goes into its own channel on the mixer.
    The Loopers IN comes from control room OUT. (This I believe is my problem) I can get it to work but I have to adjust levels, mute and all just to lay a track.

The KPA runs into its own XLR stereo channels on the left of the mixer. On a side note, if I keep all of the levels, EQs, 0 or neutral and no low cut or gain am I hearing the true KPA signal or will the mixer change it any?
    I use the Mixers Main XLR outs on the back to go to the speakers.

Any ideas?

• :thumbup: Now they are!
    Thanks a bunch. That connection is working exactly the way I want.

All this time I haven't been using my looper because of this.

Thanks Paults,
    You have got to be one of the more level headed helpful guys on this board.

• After having more time to sit down and check it out closer, this connection was a bit of a tone sucker. With a few other glaring side effects.
    I spent a while reviewing all possibilities and found this to be the right connection -

KPA monitor out to Left mono in looper
    Left mono out looper to Left mono in (channel) on Mixer

No tone suck. Does not change the KPA sound at all.
    Levels line up well
    Power does not have to be on- on the looper to play when not using it.
    This also keeps the Looper from controlling the volume level for the KPA.
    Allows me to save a loop and play along or record again using another rig.
    Basically works the way it should.

Best of all it saved me $600 for the Remote looper which just isn't up to par for me.
    Basically works the way it should.

Thanks again paults,
    I am not totally ignorant of this stuff and audio connections but I was not having any luck since I am no longer using an amp and adding a mixer....
    There are many ways to get it to "work" but they can come with unwanted side effects.
    I needed to find the best for what I have.
    As far as manuals, well lots of times things do not come with manuals. So we go online to get them and even then many times there is none or there is no diagram for all scenarios.
    Thats what forums are for, right?
    If no luck searching and trial and error, then ask.

Sometimes asking is the time saving way to go. I am forever searching and reading when I need to learn something. I have a LOT of hobbies so I can spend days on one thing sometimes.