Best customer service ever

• I own a KPA for just over 3 years now. After half a year or so leds and buttons occasionally behaved strange, flashing very bright, and the display went all blank. Also I couldn't turn the unit off by turning the chickenheadknob, I had to pull out the AC cable to shut it down. I send it in for repair and it did allright for a while. A few months ago it started again so I contacted the store where I bought my Kemper. They told me it was over it's warranty period of 2 years. I said Kemper gives 3 years but they said that at the the time I bought they only gave 2. ?(
    So I contacted Kemper support and send my KPA directly to them. Also I send them a video of the problem. A while after it returned the same happend again. I contacted support again and today arrived a new KPA. I'm sure it's another one because I owned a white version and now have a black one. Thank you Kemper team for such great service after 3 years at no extra cost. :thumbup:

• It seems like after transport all was well for a while so they could not find any problems. That's why I think maybe it had to do with bad contacts on the circuit board or so.

• Yep, my Kemper Service Rating: 10 from 10

The LEDs on my Remote gone slightly darker, in the Forum the Kemper Admin told me to open a Service Ticket.
    Didi it on Sunday, on Tuesday I recieved a spare cable !!! 2 Days later without ANY discussion or Dealer Contact etc.!!! (I live 550 km away from Kemper HQ)
    But the problem did not disappear and I called the Hotline. After a callback within 5 minutes we analyzed the problem and one day later they sent me a sticker and I sent the KPA + Remote to Kemper HQ free of charge.
    After 5 Working Days I recieved today the KPA + Remote back and it works PERFECT and also got accidently a spare cable now. Thank You very much!

Resume:
    This is Service as it should be: Competent :thumbup: Friendly :thumbup: Quick :thumbup: Professional :thumbup: Customer Oriented :thumbup:
    You can't work faster :thumbup:

Now I have to practice to improve my playing... ;)

zuviel thread macht blead