controlling kemper tap tempo via midi, but that same command won't control my TC gforce tap temp.

• im sending my midi through from the kemper to the TC Gforce. The G Force sees the bank 1 message 30 when i click enter on the midi mapping page for the Gforce to "learn" the message. But still my tempo only changes on the kemper and not the gforce when i click the footbutton on my midi controller (which is a pod hd500x). anybody out there figured this out? I've had no problem mapping delay/reverb on/off etc.. doing the same thing, but this tempo is different.

THanks!

• It may be that the G-Force cannot respond to the event value or values being sent for MIDI CC 30 by the Pod.

When receiving a CC 30 from a MIDI controller, the KPA can respond to both “pressing” and “releasing” a button, (sending 1 when “pressed” and 0 when “released”).
    Or, If the MIDI controller can only send one event, the KPA will respond to value 0.

What value(s) for CC 30 does the Pod send (1, 0, or both) ?

Does the G-force documentation indicate what values (1, 0, or both) it needs to be sent to be able to respond to a CC Tempo?

• Thanks for the direction Paults. So the Kemper responds to a CC message of 30, value 1. If I set that to a "cc toggle" message, then it controls the G Force but the kemper will either not work or get stuck in beat detection mode. After looking a little deeper, it appears I can go into system on the kemper, remove the default midi channel from "omni" to 1, 2, etc.. and then my footcontroller presets can apply to different channels depending on whether they apply to the G force channel tap tempo or the kemper channel tap tempo. would be nice if they could both use the same channel though, since a mix of effect types can use the same tempo.