Remote order status

• I should have early birded.... :(

Mine is expected around April 6, but I'm not holding my breath nor losing sleep until then.
    I'd rather the firmware 3x bugs get ironed out along with the possible screen and expression pedal jack problems. I plan on just getting to know my new profiles (MBritt) and be ready for when mine is received.
    I'd rather not be the guinea pig for all the problems.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Merman, congratulations on yours being shipped. My order was about 6 hourd previous to yours and mine still says not started or processed . But does state i'm on the earlybird list. It's all way confusing.

• Hope it's a software fix or fixed before mine ships out in 4 months. LoL!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Merman, congratulations on yours being shipped. My order was about 6 hourd previous to yours and mine still says not started or processed . But does state i'm on the earlybird list. It's all way confusing.

Yes, it's confusing.

So if my figures are correct, (your order completing 6 hours previous to mine) your order must have been at 6 am, ( U.S. Eastern) on January 14th? When did you get the email that the early bird store was open? That's what I am still interested about, to see if those emails were sent by Kemper at the same time, or staggered.

I'm not complaining or trying to get heat, just love solving mysteries. Scooby Doo Mysteries with special
    guests the Kemper Early Birds. Not a real fan of Fred, I like Shaggy.

• I recaived my email 01/14/2015 at 10:30am eastern std time here in Michigan. I ordered within a hour of receiving it.
    My order number is #246948 01/14/2015 19:20 hrs so looks like my order was confirmed a hour after yours.
    Order status still unprocessed and shipping email said it would ship week of 03/23/2015

• @ whippinpost91850

I ordered almost at the same time when you ordered (Nr. 246943) and 1 h ago I got an email that mine is ready to ship :)
    Maybe yours aswell?

Cheers

Congrats deXta. That email would be awesome cause i just got the MIDI answer I was looking for a few minutes ago.

• Just sent email to Support. My order is within a number or 2 of dExta and some others that have received there emails that ther remote is ready to ship and my order still says not started not processed.

• I just got the email that says my status has changed to "Ready For Delivery". On the Kemper Store it says "Ready For Shipping".

I was scheduled for the week of 3/30, so that's a major improvement!

• I just got the email that says my status has changed to "Ready For Delivery". On the Kemper Store it says "Ready For Shipping".

I was scheduled for the week of 3/30, so that's a major improvement!

Three weeks earlier in fact! :thumbup: What is your order number?