Remote order status

• Now, I'm getting upset!!!! I'm scheduled for 3/23 and my order still has not processed. I feel like I must have done something wrong. But Gstring and customer service keep saying everything is OK.
    I emailed support 7 hours ago and still haven't heard anything. ?(:S?(

• My status says "Zur Lieferung bereit" which means "ready to ship"!

My status says "C'est la vie" which means "you have to wait a bit longer".

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• G String - sorry to be a pain, I know you're busy and being bombarded by requests like this, but I'm not getting a response from support. I changed payment method to paypal also for similar reasons to the other guys on here, old order number is 3447000, new order number is 3447366, please could you confirm that the old order gets cancelled and the new order is treated as early bird? I'm going to be away from computers for a while and didn't want the old order to be processed and miss out on the early bird reservation for the new order while I'm away. Very much appreciated if you do get a chance, I promise I'll never feature request anything else as long as I own a Kemper :D

My order number is 3447439 and I can't remember if I received the early bird email or chunked it. I think that translates to 105+ days. Hehehe. :P

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• Curious.....you gents who are having them shipped shortly.....did you pay by PayPal or CC when you placed your order?

Perhaps they are shipping those that have paid outright first. I would have done this but I followed the recommendation in the email we got initially.

• Curious.....you gents who are having them shipped shortly.....did you pay by PayPal or CC when you placed your order?

Perhaps they are shipping those that have paid outright first. I would have done this but I followed the recommendation in the email we got initially.

I wondered about that also. I tried to pay by paypal but it wouldn't let me, so I did the pay in advance. I later changed it to credit card. I initially got an April 6th date, but I'll be surprised if I get it by then.

• I paid via PayPal!

I tried that twice. Once on the initial order day and once when I was trying to change my 'pay in advance' status. I eventually just used a credit card. I don't think I'm the only one either. For some of us PayPal never did work in the Kemper store.

• Hurray I got up and I had received as email 1:30 PDT requesting payment and my remote was ready to ship. I immediatly sent payment via PayPal and now anxiously await the shipment :)

I had origionally used payment method Prepay because I couldn't get PayPal to work. But sent a note to Support and they changed it to PayPal which appears to have just worked perfectly. Can you tell I'm excited. I feel like I'm awaiting birth of a new baby :thumbup:

I'm in Michigan, USA

• Hurray I got up and I had received as email 1:30 PDT requesting payment and my remote was ready to ship. I immediatly sent payment via PayPal and now anxiously await the shipment :)

I had origionally used payment method Prepay because I couldn't get PayPal to work. But sent a note to Support and they changed it to PayPal which appears to have just worked perfectly. Can you tell I'm excited. I feel like I'm awaiting birth of a new baby :thumbup:

I'm in Michigan, USA

Great news !!!

I'm in Michigan, USA

What was your projected ship date in the initial email?