Remote order status

• Mine arrived Yesterday! It was handled by DHL in Germany and then by Canada Post after being processed by customs. I ordered on Jan 12th and paid via bank transfer.

Sturdy, well built, intuitive... can't be happier!

• Mine arrived Yesterday! It was handled by DHL in Germany and then by Canada Post after being processed by customs. I ordered on Jan 12th and paid via bank transfer.

How long did it take to ship from Germany to Canada? Mine left Germany enroute to Canada yesterday.

• I know I paid 6am DST in US Tues monrning and It still says ready to ship. I did get confirmation that they ship evevryday from the Us location. Must be a one man operation. Hopefully it's because they are testing each one before they ship.

Good news! Now how much it cost you at the end in Can $? Including shipping, taxes and import fees?

• I try not to think about it every minute of the day... I try.... Sorta.... Try that is.... :P

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• For those original Early Birds (I am one) who re-ordered the remote because of a payment change, there are now two orders showing now each with a different order date. The Early Bird status only shows on the original order.

Am I the only one with two orders showing? I wonder if the "new order" is going to push my receipt date back.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• This brings to mind the old Dio song... "Last In Line"... at least I probably am. hehehe

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• For those original Early Birds (I am one) who re-ordered the remote because of a payment change, there are now two orders showing now each with a different order date. The Early Bird status only shows on the original order.

Am I the only one with two orders showing? I wonder if the "new order" is going to push my receipt date back.

I had had the same issue, changed payment methods. My original ship date was supposed to be from march 23 onwards. However, I got confirmation yesterday that my remote has shipped and should be delivered on Friday, so don't worry, you should be fine. If you are worried, I would contact customer service though, they were great helping me out.

@JHCARLH - I put this together before to help address just such questions:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…d-order-process-journal/?

As the distribution of the Remotes gather momentum, I fully foresee many of the "Angry Birds" transforming themselves into "Happy Campers" (Kempers) ;) Sorry... I couldn't resist