Remote order status

• So I just ordered and got the confirmation but it does not say I'm an early bird.... Same email address 100% so not sure what's going on there? No panic of course but figured I'd have the early bird wording in my order confirmation.

no, you don't get a special confirmation when you have that state.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Just got an email saying I'm scheduled to be shipped the week of April 6th - this is NOT RIGHT! I responded to the early bird forum post by emailing within an hour or two of the original post and there is no way I should be 5 weeks out based on that. My email I used for everything is the same and my original request to be on the early bird list was time stamped 12/23/2014 9:12 am PDT. I replied to the shipping email back to sales hopefully they can get this fixed as this can't possibly be correct.

• From the mail Kemper sent when they told the early birds that you can order the remote in the shop:"Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first." So the shipping date depends on when you ordered and not when you registered as early bird.

• From the mail Kemper sent when they told the early birds that you can order the remote in the shop:"Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first." So the shipping date depends on when you ordered and not when you registered as early bird.

In the original post, as I recall, it did specify that the order the registrations were recieved would play a part in your place in line for the remote. Also I did order it as soon as I got the email (based on my registration order I would hope) and how long it took me to wade through the problems trying to use their site as a USA purchaser (which was no easy task believe me). So I would expect that those of us who took the time to register quickly for the remote would have been rewarded in some way in terms of priority on the actual ordering. Plus they made specific mention when ordering to the fact that your registration email was what gave you your proper priority on the order.

• I registered for the Early Bird. I got the 'shipping note for early birds' email as you guys did but at that point I hadn't ordered. It says I've got until 6th March to order and still get the early bird shipment.

So I just ordered and got the confirmation but it does not say I'm an early bird.... Same email address 100% so not sure what's going on there? No panic of course but figured I'd have the early bird wording in my order confirmation.

I ordered without my email from the shop... and later had to email them about that. They then 'tied' the order to my account in the shop... but I did contact them twice re that and then they did it... I would check with them if you don't see your order in the 'shop' account you have...

Careful I'm watching you...

• I placed my order and paid via PayPal in 14 Jan 2015 16:39:00 Order number: 246809. Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 18: From April 27th onwards. (Early Bird)
    Is It really "serve first orders first"? I thought I was early with the order, so it seems a bit long?
    I'm just curious.
    What is your order date and estimated delivery time?

• Ok, seems that you are right: I placed my order and paid via PayPal also in 14 Jan 2015 17:10:00 Order number: 246856. Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 11: From March 9th onwards.
    So I don't have an idea how they decide who is served first...

• Maybe they put all the names in the empty back space of a KPA toaster and had a big draw?

LoL

:D

There is probably some method to their setup....I'm not worried. It's all confirmed and it will get here when it gets here.

• Ok, seems that you are right: I placed my order and paid via PayPal also in 14 Jan 2015 17:10:00 Order number: 246856. Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 11: From March 9th onwards.
    So I don't have an idea how they decide who is served first...

Does seem pretty clueless. 7 weeks difference for order made same day, something astray there. PBGas maybe right it's a lottery.

• Most production runs of electronic equipment are destined for specific locations which could effect placement on the shipping list. There are also 2 different Stores,.. The International Store, and the U.S. Store, which also effect placement.

Im sure this is an uncomfortable issue for Kemper, with little opportunity to make all customers happy.

Be content that all of the Early Birds should receive their Remotes before any " non-early" customers.

• Maybe it has something to do with the timezones? Mine is Central European Time wich is six hours earlier than the timezone in the east of the US...

I am curious if this may be what is happening, I am an E/bird & not receiving till april, ordered on the 16th , but tried from the 14th & 15th, couldn't get the order to complete, I had lots of problems getting it done..

• Very strange indeed. I ordered a half hour earlier and have to wait 7 weeks longer.

But when did you send your email to register as early bird ?

I remember I was one of the first to do this after they opened the early bird registrations, and I will receive my remote in the week of March 16th.