Remote order status

• Fyi:
    The email confirmation with updated info on my order was considered junk mail by outlook.com email. I had to dig it out to find out my shipping date. If your waiting, check your junk folder.

Powered Rack / Windows 10

• My early bird registration was December 23rd 14:28 CET.

Not bad ! I sent it December 23rd 14:08, soon after ckemper put his early bird regitration message.
    I think they received a lot of early birds registrations in the following minutes, and I think they're not producing a lot of units per week.

• Seriously, what giant fiasco..people that I know right here in town ordered, signed up and even purchased their Kemper after I did have an email shipping date. I still do not have one....tell me that rhyme or reasoning for how this was done. fed up being a part of the centipede, pretty discouraged with the design of the " early bird" ...

• I take it when the remote is ready to ship we will have options of how to pay? I ordered using pay in advance which seems to have allowed payment to be deferred until shipping.

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• I take it when the remote is ready to ship we will have options of how to pay? I ordered using pay in advance which seems to have allowed payment to be deferred until shipping.

I just sent an email to support because in the email I received, it says if you selected credit card, you are "all set", however, you can't add any card information/number and with Paypal option you can't add details either. I'm assuming they'll be emailing people when they are ready to ship asking for the payment details for all 3 options. Was anyone else able to add credit card details in the store?

• to those who's orders are not being processed yet: don't worry, if you haven't received a status update, it doesn't mean that there is a problem. it just means that we, internally, have not written an invoice for you yet.
    everybody who applied for "early bird" can easily verify their status as follows: log into your account and check, if there is a remark in similar to "You're participating with our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority."
    best, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi G String ...could you add me to the list of orders changing payment method please old (early bird ) order number ... 246913 new Paid via Paypal order number 3447368 I have sent a message via the store contact as well ..hope this is all ok ? ..thanks for sorting these things out much appreciated !!!

• Hi G String ...could you add me to the list of orders changing payment method please old (early bird ) order number ... 246913 new Paid via Paypal order number 3447368 I have sent a message via the store contact as well ..hope this is all ok ? ..thanks for sorting these things out much appreciated !!!

should be all good.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• G String,
    Could you have a look at my order as well?
    Old order number: 246806 (selected paid in advance), and the new order number: 3447367 (paid thru PayPal)
    I added info regarding this when selecting the paypal method...

Best regards
    Einar

• I read G String's instructions earlier on how to change the payment method. (I did....from pre-pay to Paypal).

I think some should chill with the "I want my remote YESTERDAY....CHECK ON MY ORDER NOW!!!!....WTF IS GOING ON??!!! " thing, slow down, and give it time. Do you really think you'll be charged for something and not receive it? The Internet has reduced people's patience to the point that you expect everything NOW. Sorry, the world isn't like that.

Give Kemper some credit that they will handle this and the remotes will come. When I was ordering stuff in the 70s and 80s, I didn't have the Internet to get this information as we have now and I survived.

In the meantime, tweak your Profiler and enjoy it.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• I read G String's instructions earlier on how to change the payment method. (I did....from pre-pay to Paypal).

I just did the same via my account. I still have my order number with now the directive to pay via paypal while awaiting processing. Funds have always been there since my order was "registered?"
    Don't know what else to call it.
    As long a Kemper follows through as expected, they'll get their secured payment and I'll get my remote.

Congrats to all the early receivers.

Happy Kemper

• Penny for your thoughts "carl"...
    Uhhhh no, never mind. Technology does in most cases does make the world work like that. I was around then too and survives as well, don't want to go back though. Me thinks it's why vendors do business on that there interweavewebnet thingy... isn't it???? Seriously though, don't mistake what some are after to be wrong we are wanting to be assured that what was thought to be in place is...well in place. And its not, guys right here in town as a matter of fact my band Nate who ordered and signed up after me has had his email for a week and I've seen nothing. Although I was assured all was fine. We all want it I know but some of us are intrigues to know 1. That our info hasn't been overlooked and 2. How it was decided that people after our orders are getting communication with dates....no worries Gstring is looking into it but thanks for the opinion and assessment tweak away.

• I don't do a lot of internet, so I haven't really kept up with the remote status.

I was contacted by my retailer in January regarding preorder of the Remote. I placed the order then. I contacted my rep yesterday regarding the status of the order, and he got back to me that he could not fulfill the order, and I should get it through Kemper. So I just placed the order with Kemper, and sent an e-mail to sales letting them know the date I placed the order with the retailer.

I've been quietly waiting for my retailer to ship the remote, not knowing about the drama that I now see unfolding in this thread. I really don't care where I buy the remote from. I understand there was a confusion with the retailer and Kemper. Probably shouldn't have happened, but it did. I am not upset, but I just wanted to share my experience, which isn't so represented in the forum, because I really don't keep up with it. Not every Kemper user checks the user forums, and had I not contacted my rep, I may have been waiting indefinitely.