Remote order status

• YEESSS, my Remote has just arrived 8o

Now it's all about trying to stay calm throughout the afternoon to come home from work to try things out ...

Btw, I would recommend to Kemper to use DPD rather than UPS for deliveries in Europe >> then I first saw the carton box with a big hole in one side I was reminded of a previously badly damaged UPS delivery --- the Remote was fine this time ...

• [quote=[quote='whippinpost91850','http://www.kemper amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status/?postID=210905#post210905']

MArch 23

Awesome! Congrats. I hope the early shipment theme continues. The only reason I have apprehension is because my order number changed when I changed my payment method. Plus, I don't want to get my hopes up.

• I got this email today: "The status of your order with order number xxxxx of 14-01-2015 has changed. The new status is as follows: pending/waiting for payment.

How do I pay . . . . . . very unclear . . . . does not seem to be a way of doing this on the website. I sent them an email, but has anyone had this issue?

• For those that have received your remotes, what shipping time are they using, I day, 2 day, ????

Kemper on-line store in the U.S. use UPS "expedited delivery" which means it depends on location. They also only ship one day a week, last week was Thursday, and I received mine yesterday, Monday, while other forum members who received notification the status had changed to complete, and we're shipped last Thursday, are receiving theirs today, through this Thursday.

I would say it's most likely you will receive early next week, as it ships from Colorado, and Michigan isn't too
    far from there.

Congrats to all with status changes!!!! It seems the pattern of actually shipping earlier than predicted is holding.

Best to all

• I got the PayPal request to pay this morning!!! Woooohooo, I immediately ran in and spent the morning shaving extra close, so I can lock myself in the studio as soon as she hits the front porch!! I should have a divorce and a beard when I come back out!!! LMAO thank you to all the kemper Team and forum associates for listening to my groaning....but it is a good thing to have products that are in so much demand!!! And Mr. Kempers stuff is that for sure!!

• Dear Forum Readers.
    Glad to read that so many of the Forum are getting their Remotes.
    Sorry to hear that there are some with a few glitches. Hopefully these will iron out in the near future.
    I must say that Kemper have EXCELLENT customer service. There was an issue with my order status this week. I received a very polite mail informing me of the issue. When I responded to the message giving details about how I couldn't access my details to sort the issue out, they replied within the day with the correct advice to solve the problem. Again, this mail was polite and patiently worded. I would like to thank the team at the On-line shop publicly for their hard work and customer support.
    I sincerely wish everyone a good evening!
    Cheers
    Pre-Amp

• [quote='captainbrew','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status/?postID=210927&#post210927']Mine shipped this morning!

I wonder how long it will take to arrive in Canada via DHL.
    Maybe in time for my gig this Saturday?

REALLY looking forward to getting it![/quote]...... congrats Captain & others, & I really do mean it :) , but I have been watching the results of guys receiving the remote, & their order #'s, & I see you have a Higher # than me, but yours is on the way , & I see guys with Lower #'s still waiting, I just cant seem to figure out Kempers method of shipping order , I WISH KEMPER guys would Explain there method, PS I am truly happy for everyone that has the remote or at least being shipped, not to happy with the crazy order they are shipped..

• [quote='captainbrew','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status/?postID=210927&#post210927']Mine shipped this morning!

I wonder how long it will take to arrive in Canada via DHL.
    Maybe in time for my gig this Saturday?

REALLY looking forward to getting it![/quote]...... congrats Captain & others, & I really do mean it :) , but I have been watching the results of guys receiving the remote, & their order #'s, & I see you have a Higher # than me, but yours is on the way , & I see guys with Lower #'s still waiting, I just cant seem to figure out Kempers method of shipping order , I WISH KEMPER guys would Explain there method, PS I am truly happy for everyone that has the remote or at least being shipped, not to happy with the crazy order they are shipped..

Just see it as a complex mathematic formula, including the fact that you are an early bird or not, plus your order number. then shake it very well, sing the Traviata upside down, turn on yourself very fast 15 times, change your payment mode a couple of times and you should began to see your remote slowly appearing at the end of the street... ;)

• Just see it as a complex mathematic formula, including the fact that you are an early bird or not, plus your order number. then shake it very well, sing the Traviata upside down, turn on yourself very fast 15 times, change your payment mode a couple of times and you should began to see your remote slowly appearing at the end of the street... ;)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I got this email today: "The status of your order with order number xxxxx of 14-01-2015 has changed. The new status is as follows: pending/waiting for payment.

How do I pay . . . . . . very unclear . . . . does not seem to be a way of doing this on the website. I sent them an email, but has anyone had this issue?

Have you checked your "junk mail" folder ? I read a post where a member found the payment invoice there, with instructions on how to make payment.

• Just a follow up to my posting above. For those of you who get the email pending/waiting for payment, simply email them back and ask for them to Paypal you the bill. They responded back within 10 minutes to me with the Paypal bill and now mine should be on the way soon.

• Just a follow up to my posting above. For those of you who get the email pending/waiting for payment, simply email them back and ask for them to Paypal you the bill. They responded back within 10 minutes to me with the Paypal bill and now mine should be on the way soon.

Same here that's all I did as well

• [
    Just see it as a complex mathematic formula, including the fact that you are an early bird or not, plus your order number. then shake it very well, sing the Traviata upside down, turn on yourself very fast 15 times, change your payment mode a couple of times and you should began to see your remote slowly appearing at the end of the street... ;) [/quote] .......... LMAO ...I think ya nailed it .. :)