Remote order status

• As soon as I got my early bird email I tried to pay with a credit card to take advantage of it. I tried to enter 3-4 different credit cards and the online store interface kept not processing the card. I even tried to use Paypal and that didn't work either. Finally one of my credit cards worked. It even showed up as a pending charge on the credit card website.

Fast forward to now.... the pending charge has vanished, Kemper has no record of my early bird order and it takes weeks to get a response through email from them. I've never found it so difficult to buy something so expensive. I'm very disappointed and irritated by all of this. Did anyone else have this issue.

Hopefully, someone from Kemper will read this and be helpful.

• As soon as I got my early bird email I tried to pay with a credit card to take advantage of it. I tried to enter 3-4 different credit cards and the online store interface kept not processing the card. I even tried to use Paypal and that didn't work either. Finally one of my credit cards worked. It even showed up as a pending charge on the credit card website.

Fast forward to now.... the pending charge has vanished, Kemper has no record of my early bird order and it takes weeks to get a response through email from them. I've never found it so difficult to buy something so expensive. I'm very disappointed and irritated by all of this. Did anyone else have this issue.

Hopefully, someone from Kemper will read this and be helpful.

Contact support!

Cheers,
    Sam

• [quote='whippinpost91850','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status/?postID=211687&#post211687']Hurray :thumbup: My order was shipped at 6am this morning from Colorado, USA expected arrival is tuesday. To quote an old Pop/Dico song " I'm so Excited"
    Now I have a busy Sunday setting up Performance Mode :):) :)[/quote]..........hey whippin great news, we are EXITED for you, (at least I am) seeing that you were an EARLY bird with lower # & with not much info to you + the long wait, congrats to deXta also, now I would like to see some vids of using the remote, when owners get time, WELL , I am still waiting on info about shipping for mine, have fun guys..PS, at least I have the ATM-70 on its way, hopefully by next Friday , should help pass some time.

• I hope they continue to go early. I have a good gig the week before my scheduled delivery and I would love to use my new KPA. As a new Kemper user, I don't have an alternate foot switch like a lot of the veteran users. I do have a boss gt10 that has some limited midi function that I could probably get through a night with though.

I'm also a little nervous because I had to change my payment method and get a new order number.

• @JHCARLH - I put this together before to help address just such questions:
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/for…rd-order-process-journal/?

As the distribution of the Remotes gather momentum, I fully foresee many
    of the "Angry Birds" transforming themselves into "Happy Campers"
    (Kempers) Sorry... I couldn't resist

Thank you! Great info! :thumbup:

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• as previously posted, mine was scheduled for w/c 27/4 and it should be with me next Monday.
    So excited to be fair and great timing as I've got a break in the gig schedule so I can do some proper fine tuning of my profiles after retiring the G-System

• I received my invoice and I sent my payment, however, my order has not been updated to reflect this. Anyone else experience this?

• After I placed my order several days ago, there was a pending transaction for a few days. Now the pending and transaction are gone from the card statement, but the order still shows up on the Kemper Store.

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: