Remote order status

• Mine arrived Yesterday! It was handled by DHL in Germany and then by Canada Post after being processed by customs. I ordered on Jan 12th and paid via bank transfer.

Sturdy, well built, intuitive... can't be happier!

That is my issue with it.....the exchange rate sucks..... $700! Yikes!

• After I placed my order several days ago, there was a pending transaction for a few days. Now the pending and transaction are gone from the card statement, but the order still shows up on the Kemper Store.

I never checked to see whether mine had a pending transaction a few days before it shipped (it could very well have), but I did get an email saying my order status had changed to "ready to ship" about 2 - 3 days before they shipped it

• Fast forward to now.... the pending charge has vanished, Kemper has no record of my early bird order and it takes weeks to get a response through email from them. I've never found it so difficult to buy something so expensive. I'm very disappointed and irritated by all of this. Did anyone else have this issue.

support will get in touch with you.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Projected shipping date was calendar week 12, from March 16th on - ordered January 14th.
    Delivery took only 1 day from Recklinghausen (?) to Luxembourg.

I'm still at work - will try it this evening to be sure that this Friday isn't my bad luck day :)

• After I placed my order several days ago, there was a pending transaction for a few days. Now the pending and transaction are gone from the card statement, but the order still shows up on the Kemper Store.

I posted about that somewhere,.. With a Credit Card, they get approval, it shows pending on CC statement, and the available balance is reduced by that amount. If they don't submit the charge through their CC vendor in 4-5 days, the pending is removed, and the available credit limit is increased. When they are ready to ship your unit, they run the charge through, this time taking the funds.

At at least that is exactly how it worked for me, ordering the day Early Bird store opened. If I hadn't been tracking my day to day available credit, I would have said I had been double charged.

No worries.

• I posted about that somewhere,.. With a Credit Card, they get approval, it shows pending on CC statement, and the available balance is reduced by that amount. If they don't submit the charge through their CC vendor in 4-5 days, the pending is removed, and the available credit limit is increased. When they are ready to ship your unit, they run the charge through, this time taking the funds.

At at least that is exactly how it worked for me, ordering the day Early Bird store opened. If I hadn't been tracking my day to day available credit, I would have said I had been double charged.

No worries.

Thanks for that. I was wondering the same thing.

• That is my issue with it.....the exchange rate sucks..... $700! Yikes!

Yeah, I know but I can't see when it's going to be better in the actual economic context and I strongly doubt that it will sell for less locally.

A fully integrated remote for the KPA and the peace of mind that it brings... for me it's worth every penny. :thumbup:

• I posted about that somewhere,.. With a Credit Card, they get approval, it shows pending on CC statement, and the available balance is reduced by that amount. If they don't submit the charge through their CC vendor in 4-5 days, the pending is removed, and the available credit limit is increased. When they are ready to ship your unit, they run the charge through, this time taking the funds.

No worries.

Very cool!!!

Thanks!

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• My profiler remote order history so far (I'm in the UK)

23 December 2014 18:19 registered as an Early Bird
    14 January 2015 15:29 notified by Kemper that orders can be placed
    15 January 2015 11.34 paid via PayPal funds taken from account
    15 January 2015 12.34 order no 3447052 shows in my Kemper store account
    18 February 2015 15:00 early bird news, remotes to start shipping next week
    20 February 2015 15.52 my projected delivery date from April 13th onwards

I will be on holiday towards the end of April!
    Changed delivery address to my Son's house in case of delayed delivery.
    Probably won't see remote now until May.

Then when I awoke I was alone
    This (early) bird has flown :(

• My profiler remote order history so far (I'm in the UK)

Then when I awoke I was alone
    This (early) bird has flown :(

That's a good one, there! When I awoke this morning, I had some Norwegian Wood....

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love: