Remote order status

• I must have a little Irish in me. I received my e-mail from Kemper with the PayPal link today (St. Patrick's Day). I think I'll camp out on the front step and wait for the delivery. :D

I wonder when it would be appropriate to tell the wife. :whistling:

• My original ship date was for April 6. I received an email today stating my Remote is ready for shipping. :)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• How long does it take to go from the ready to ship email until it actually ships? Kemper has charged my credit card but it just still says ready to ship for last couple of days. I may be a little impatient but don't send me an email saying my unit is ready to ship and then not ship it. I prefer the type that says it has shipped and here is your tracking number. Oh well. Hopefully not too much longer.

• How long does it take to go from the ready to ship email until it actually ships? Kemper has charged my credit card but it just still says ready to ship for last couple of days. I may be a little impatient but don't send me an email saying my unit is ready to ship and then not ship it. I prefer the type that says it has shipped and here is your tracking number. Oh well. Hopefully not too much longer.

check the status of your shipment by logging into your store account. you will see a tracking number there ... . i think you will also get an email with every status change but to be honest, i'm not 100% sure.
    to answer your question: "ready to ship" means that we have all the papers in place etc. but depending on the packing schedule, it can take another day or two until the live update starts to happen when you search for the tracking code on the carrier's site.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• check the status of your shipment by logging into your store account. you will see a tracking number there ... . i think you will also get an email with every status change but to be honest, i'm not 100% sure.
    to answer your question: "ready to ship" means that we have all the papers in place etc. but depending on the packing schedule, it can take another day or two until the live update starts to happen when you search for the tracking code on the carrier's site.
    gs

.....hmmm I have had ..ready for shipping for over a week now ...but no tracking number as of yet ...my original shipping date was W/S 16th March ..which is this week ??

• .....hmmm I have had ..ready for shipping for over a week now ...but no tracking number as of yet ...my original shipping date was W/S 16th March ..which is this week ??

your order looks okay. it should ship within the next days.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

I got my invoice on Monday, Tuesday saw my order marked "Ready for shipping" and today (Wednesday) I got an email saying it shipped along with the tracking number. Projected delivery on Monday...