Remote order status

• I clearly don't understand the ordering process, I ordered on 14 Jan, paid in full on 10 March, got a ship date of 23 March but I see folks who ordered later, paid later, got a later ship date by several weeks (live in the USA) yet are getting their remote while I for the past 10 days have a "ready for shipment". I'm sure I'm not the only one but it sure is frustrating at this point.

.......... X's 2 on not understanding the order process, I have seen on here that later earlybirds than me,have theirs already, or on the way...

• I clearly don't understand the ordering process, I ordered on 14 Jan, paid in full on 10 March, got a ship date of 23 March but I see folks who ordered later, paid later, got a later ship date by several weeks (live in the USA) yet are getting their remote while I for the past 10 days have a "ready for shipment". I'm sure I'm not the only one but it sure is frustrating at this point.

Yeah, you're not alone. My order is still showing "order not processed" but people with the same date are getting theirs.

I ordered and PAID January 14. Mine is still stuck at "The order is in process". It have been that for quite a while now. Order number 246809.

• I live in the UK.
    My remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 16: From April 13th onwards.
    The order status still says "not processed".
    I ordered and paid up front (PayPal) on 15 January at 11.34 UK time.
    Has anyone who ordered on or after that time got their order "in process" or received a shipping date or maybe even received their remote?
    Am I paranoid?...........

Every night I log in via windows (windows)
    "Not processed yet" is all I ever see (ever see)
    Others with their KPRs are laughing (laughing)
    Will parcel force deliver one to me?

• whippinpost91850 wrote:
    The box is made of very thin and weak cardboard. Not what I expected a $599 peadeal to be shipped in.
    Mine wasn't! I wonder if there are different shipping materials for Europe and the States...
    Cheese,
    Sam

the packaging is the same, everywhere. and IMO it is not thin but surely, that's in the eye of the beholder.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• the packaging is the same, everywhere. and IMO it is not thin but surely, that's in the eye of the beholder.
    gs

Well, I wouldn't say it's thin either! Or weak. To be honest, it'd have to take some bashing before the Remote took any damage, as there's so much air around it in the box. Maybe if it was dropped on to a spike of some sort, but that'd just be weird.

Cheese,
    Sam

• Way too bad and sorry to hear about your issue.
    Most all of these carriers now-a-days resort to being typical freight monkeys.

Not to make light, but like the old joke: What do you get when you cross Fed EX with UPS.

Fed Up!

Happy Kemper

• My Order Number ist 246750, ordered on 13-01-2015. On 12.02.2015 i received al mail, that my status had changed and it is in work now.
    Since then, nothing happened . I live in the same town, you can find the Kemper Company.

Patience is the virtue of the Kings.

• My Order Number ist 246750, ordered on 13-01-2015. On 12.02.2015 i received al mail, that my status had changed and it is in work now.
    Since then, nothing happened . I live in the same town, you can find the Kemper Company.
    Patience is the virtue of the Kings.

we don't list you as "early bird". that's why your order is not on priority. if you have applied for early bird, please contact support and let them know you order number and the email address you've applied with.
    the status update mail you've received on 12.02 was a human error. apologies for that.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Millbrooks, To steal a line from Jerry Seinfeld looks like "No Soup For You" but take heart, even though you may not be an "earlybird" you will probably get your remote before other early birds.

• Has anyone who was not an early bird had their order progressed yet? I procrastinated about ordering so didn't place an order until 26th Jan. At that point it was still quoted as being 70 days rather than that 105 days that's now quoted. So I'm hopeful/optimistic of a delivery date towards the end of April, but I guess it's just as and when Kemper have stock coming in.

Can't wait to get rid of my FCB1010... never liked it :(

• Gstring. I have to say compared to the 20 + boxes ( I save everyone) I have in my basement, the cardboard used for the remote is pretty limp. Good thing (as Sambrox said) there is plenty of air space around it.. If you would like I can send you a picture of the box in the condition I received it. But my Remote did arrive in good shape and working and I'm a Happy Kemperer

• My remote arrived today. I wasn't home, so my neighbor signed for the package. What you see in the picture is how the packaging looked when I picked it up. The flap that is protruding is double the length that you see which prevented the remote from falling out. One more toss of the box by UPS and the remote would have been out of the box. The remote appears to be undamaged (visual) and seems to be operating properly once I plugged it in. Also, no rattles which has been reported by others. After seeing the box construction and how mine arrived, I think Kemper should do some rethinking on its packaging.

Very pleased with appearance, design and functionality (initial use). As reported by others, it is of sturdy construction and should hold up well for its intended use. Well done Kemper.

• One more toss of the box by UPS and the remote would have been out of the box. The remote appears to be undamaged (visual) and seems to be operating properly once I plugged it in. Also, no rattles which has been reported by others. After seeing the box construction and how mine arrived, I think Kemper should do some rethinking on its packaging.

Although I agree about the packaging, you should send that picture to UPS and complain. It never should have been handled in a way to cause that. People that handle packages like that need to be fired. There are too many people out of work and willing to do a proper job.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me