Remote order status

• Thanks for the well wishes and the support on here yes GS promptly has email communications sent my way. Ya with those very few packaging stories and the pics of the banged up remote I saw while tracking mine, I had UPS hold it this morning and opened her in front of the folks there. Was gonna video the whole thing but Once I saw my package was in decent shape I ruled out the need to
    Besides with the top notch no questions asked service these men are providing there's not much need, makes me feel better and satisfied to support that kind of "fair is fair" "old school" attitude. Besides....more profit.. more peanuts!!! LMAO come on now even I'm jokin!!

• From what I can tell, order numbers are irrelevant. Order date is also irrelevant as 95% of us ordered on the same day. Kemper sent (almost) everyone an estimated shipping date that, for whatever reason, very few people mention in their posts even thought it is really the only relevant piece of information.

Mine is expected on or after April 6th. While it's a little irritating seeing other people with that date get theirs last week, I feel like I have no real right to complain until on or after April 6th.

Please people, include your estimated delivery date in your post so we can see if they are running ahead or behind schedule.

• good idea, here is mine ordered JAN- 16 # 3447076 Dear Roger Wilson -

Thank you for ordering Remote. We will start shipping next week and your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 16: From April 13th Sort orders by date Order number: Shipping type Order status Special offers 16 Jan 2015 07:18:00 3447076 Not stated Your order has not been processed yet. View Product Quantity Price per unit Sum Profiler Remote

Current unit price: $599.00 *

1 599,00 $* 599,00 $* From:16 Jan 2015 07:18:00Order number: 3447076Shipping costs:0 $Total sum (net)599 $
    Kommentare zur Bestellung
    You're participating to our early bird program and your Kemper Profiler Remote order will be shipped with priority. Please stay patient.

Our comment

• Here's my info: I ordered January 14th.

Here's the email about shipping Feb 20th- Calendar Week 14: From March 30th onwards.

I actually received my remote last Friday March 20th. I live near Seattle.

I hope this helps.

Russ

• Ordered 18 February. No other info. No expected date been given, order still not processed.

I'll just mention again: I'm not expecting it yet, am sure there are loads of orders to fill. Some kind of rough idea could be provided though in my opinion.

• good idea, here is mine ordered FEB- 16 # 3447076 Dear Roger Wilson -

Thank you for ordering Remote. We will start shipping next week and your Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 16: From April 13th

Your order status is really frustrating for me (not your fault):

My order no is 3447052 yours is 3447076 (not much different)
    My projected delivery date is from April 13th onwards. Same as yours.
    But I ordered and paid for my remote on 15 January (a month before you).
    Looks like my delivery schedule is a month slower than yours.

I live in the UK and you are in the USA.
    Perhaps Kemper could clarify this.

• My order no is 3447052 yours is 3447076 (not much different)
    My projected delivery date is from April 13th onwards. Same as yours.
    But I ordered and paid for my remote on 15 January (a month before you).
    Looks like my delivery schedule is a month slower than yours.

I live in the UK and you are in the USA.
    Perhaps Kemper could clarify this.

from what i can see in our system, both orders were taken on same date and not a month apart.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Maybe the US has a different stock pool (I take it you are an Early Bird, so won't even ask about that)?

Cheese,
    Sam

• Ok....it just came. Karma was good to me as it arrived as it should with no packaging problems. :)

I only took a video just in case something was wrong, but decided to upload it (as an unlisted link...only accessible here). This is just the unboxing. The photo shows it working fine along with the KPA.
    No screws loose, no dings and packaging was fine.

Now.....when you get it, remember that it takes probably a FULL MINUTE from when I turned it on until it was ready to use. Af first I freaked as I saw nothing, then realized I needed to turn up the contrast knob on the back. It briefly had a display and then went dark which is normal, apparently, until the KPA updates the unit. It worked fine as expected, then I turned it off and back on again to see the response a second time.

It more closely resembled the display of the KPA the next time I turned it on HOWEVER (and don't freak out), while the KPA showed the tuner on its display, it still took 10 seconds or so until it displayed on the Remote. The Remote is always behind the KPA during boot up while its trying to find the connection so don't panic.

Anyhoo, the wait is over and arrived in great condition. It traveled from Colorado to Florida.
    Oh, the address on the label was formatted the U.S. way......number followed by street.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/1hch1/KPARemote_zpssqd3zr8f.jpg]

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().

• BTW, the Quadraverb is only in the rack and sits between the KPA and my QSC K10 (which has a bid of low mid mud). for a PEQ preset to get rid of the mud and another monitor level control apart from the KPA. I use the KPA's Master Volume for the volume to the PA.

-- Arnold H. Glasow

-- Me

• Ok.....haters can hate, but being able to see IN FRONT OF ME my Performance Bank rigs, my effects and their current state (without having to run up to the KPA and/or using cheat sheets).....it's SO worth the price of admission. This thing is built SOLIDLY too.

I'm so glad to quit using the FCB1010 and to repurpose it for other units. My effect on/off misfiring days are over.

-- Arnold H. Glasow

-- Me

• Congrats Carl, Glad to see another remote delivered intact, functional and to my home state no less. Now if mine would just move out of it's terminal state of "ready to ship"....two and 1/2 weeks now, I'd be ecstatic.

• Congrats Carl, Glad to see another remote delivered intact, functional and to my home state no less. Now if mine would just move out of it's terminal state of "ready to ship"....two and 1/2 weeks now, I'd be ecstatic.

I hear ya. Mines been ready to ship sense Friday. 2 1/2 weeks though, thats a long time.

• Ibanez, I hear ya!. When I received my "ready to ship" email on 9 March, I thought it would just be a couple of days before it would be shipped. Hope it works out differently for you.