Remote order status

• Well I hadn't loaded today but I did yesterday to the newest beta and played the dinged up remote just fine. Guess I'll go get the FW that got released today and fire it up again maybe try the cable room the dinged up remote back in it before I ship it, gawd if it can happen...blues dispare...and agony on me.....you know the rest....

• Well boys I spoke to soon....I switched cables since luckily the dinged up remote hadn't gone out..same error. Switched to new FW still same error...decided well let's hook up the dinged up remote...works just ugly...Sent a case to support, hope somebody sends number three as fast as number two came.....just starting to roll but going home to have a an cake and smoke!!! Playing guitar isn't getting me anywhere the last couple of nights except highs and lows...aaaaaarrrgh! I'm walking out of here mumbling lime my 90 year old Grandmother tonight....I don't understand.....

• Anxiously awaiting mine. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it right away, but I am starting to get frustrated seeing so many people have theirs already, even though I ordered day one like everybody else. April 6th onwards is my scheduled delivery date. I guess it's just that angry feeling you get where you say to yourself "of course, out of all the people who ordered, I'm the unlucky guy who gets his last, just my luck. Why couldn't have I been one of the guys who got his right away"

• Anxiously awaiting mine. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it right away, but I am starting to get frustrated seeing so many people have theirs already, even though I ordered day one like everybody else. April 6th onwards is my scheduled delivery date. I guess it's just that angry feeling you get where you say to yourself "of course, out of all the people who ordered, I'm the unlucky guy who gets his last, just my luck. Why couldn't have I been one of the guys who got his right away"

Greenblob and myself are also April 6th guys that haven't gotten theirs yet. You're not alone, for whatever that's worth.

• OHH sorry! X/

• Well I'm thoroughly frustrated with this process. I signed up for the early bird list within minutes of the original post, ordered on the 14th as soon as I got the email that I could order. got an email over a week ago saying it would ship soon - at the same time my card was charged and now over a week later nothing and the order still just says in process. This really is the most frustrating $600 I ever spent! BTW my order # was 3447025.

• Same problem here, my order number is 3447023 "Ready for shipping " and has been that way for a while. I emailed them with no reply. Very frustrating order system.

Well I'm thoroughly frustrated with this process. I signed up for the early bird list within minutes of the original post, ordered on the 14th as soon as I got the email that I could order. got an email over a week ago saying it would ship soon - at the same time my card was charged and now over a week later nothing and the order still just says in process. This really is the most frustrating $600 I ever spent! BTW my order # was 3447025.

• Same problem here, my order number is 3447023 "Ready for shipping " and has been that way for a while. I emailed them with no reply. Very frustrating order system.

My order number is:246955 and I have been in "ready to ship" mode for 3 weeks now. If order numbers have any meaning you have a long wait.

• Funny thing how the system that takes your payment seems to work just fine, it's just the communication and shipping that doesn't appear to work very well. I'm about ready to bail on this adventure and let one of you move up the chain a notch.

My order number is:246955 and I have been in "ready to ship" mode for 3 weeks now. If order numbers have any meaning you have a long wait.

• Funny thing how the system that takes your payment seems to work just fine, it's just the communication and shipping that doesn't appear to work very well. I'm about ready to bail on this adventure and let one of you move up the chain a notch.

Well, it would be everybody up a notch, wouldn't it? ;)

• Well I'm thoroughly frustrated with this process. I signed up for the early bird list within minutes of the original post, ordered on the 14th as soon as I got the email that I could order. got an email over a week ago saying it would ship soon - at the same time my card was charged and now over a week later nothing and the order still just says in process. This really is the most frustrating $600 I ever spent! BTW my order # was 3447025.

one the one hand i do understand your frustration, most of us dislike waiting. at the same time, we've told you, back in late february, that your order is expected to be delivered on 6/Apr onward.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• My order number is:246955 and I have been in "ready to ship" mode for 3 weeks now. If order numbers have any meaning you have a long wait.

apologies for the inconvenience caused, there is clearly something wrong. i've passed on the the info and let you know once i got news.
    gs

we've replied to your inquiry on the 26-March. please check your spam filters. this is the reply you've got: "we will ship within the next days. once in transit you will get a status update and tracking number."
    gs