Remote order status

• The Early Bird program was a sign up only deal. If you didn't sign up for it, it doesn't matter when you put your order in. Early Birds will be prioritised. Any orders that aren't Early Birds will be fulfilled in order, but only once the Early Birds have been taken care of. It sucks that you missed the forum post about signing up via email :(

Choo choo,
    Sam

My point was quite simply to make Kemper communication with its customers such that everyone knows where they stand. It's just being professional.

@alwainwright Now that I've made my point, I'll definitely be keeping my mouth shut from now on... I'm thinking of leaving this forum...So many self-promotion neurotics... And to be quite honest, I really don't care anymore when I get my pedal... As long as I get it...

• My point was quite simply to make Kemper communication with its customers such that everyone knows where they stand. It's just being professional.

@alwainwright Now that I've made my point, I'll definitely be keeping my mouth shut from now on... I'm thinking of leaving this forum...So many self-promotion neurotics... And to be quite honest, I really don't care anymore when I get my pedal... As long as I get it...

As far as I'm aware, everyone participating in the Early Bird program has got an email from Kemper letting them know the date of when their Remote is expected to ship. For everyone else, there was an estimated shipping date in the webshop when ordering (ie. the famous 105 days. It would seem that you'll be getting yours 105 days from Jan 21st, for example). Of course, this doesn't take into account any delays due to demand or manufacturing problems, but again, I seem to recall talk of Kemper sending out emails to anyone that was affected. I'm not quite sure what your issue is?

Anyway, don't leave the forum on account of someone taking offence to your sig. Yes, there are always a few bad apples on the Internet, but the ratio on these particular forums is very low compared to others, in my experience. In fact, I find that people on here go out of their way to be helpful and polite for the majority. Don't take it to heart. Again, I feel sorry for those that missed the Early Bird sign up, but as you were one of the first to order without EB status, I wouldn't think you'd be very far behind the later Early Birds.

Chess,
    Sam

• As far as I'm aware, everyone participating in the Early Bird program has got an email from Kemper letting them know the date of when their Remote is expected to ship. For everyone else, there was an estimated shipping date in the webshop when ordering (ie. the famous 105 days. It would seem that you'll be getting yours 105 days from Jan 21st, for example). Of course, this doesn't take into account any delays due to demand or manufacturing problems, but again, I seem to recall talk of Kemper sending out emails to anyone that was affected. I'm not quite sure what your issue is?

Anyway, don't leave the forum on account of someone taking offence to your sig. Yes, there are always a few bad apples on the Internet, but the ratio on these particular forums is very low compared to others, in my experience. In fact, I find that people on here go out of their way to be helpful and polite for the majority. Don't take it to heart. Again, I feel sorry for those that missed the Early Bird sign up, but as you were one of the first to order without EB status, I wouldn't think you'd be very far behind the later Early Birds.

Chess,
    Sam

Thanks for your words of encouragement Sam! @GS Sorry about the language - but try to think ISO 9001 - it would be good for Kemper!
    S-J

• I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid. The 13 january, G string told early bird are closed but I see Prezi 1717 (command on january 22) still participate at this program (good for him, I am not jealous :-). I did not have any email about early bird program (my toaster is registered since 20 july). I am not really disappointed but I find simpler that kemper follow the chronological order.
    Have a nice day

• I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid. The 13 january, G string told early bird are closed but I see Prezi 1717 (command on january 22) still participate at this program (good for him, I am not jealous :-). I did not have any email about early bird program (my toaster is registered since 20 july). I am not really disappointed but I find simpler that kemper follow the chronological order.
    Have a nice day

The Early Bird programme was a forum-only initiative; Kemper HQ wanted to give the forumites first priority on the new Remote, so they posted on the forum that if you wanted in on the list, you should send an email to a specific address. Once the Remote became available to order, the Early Birds had to set up an account on the webshop with the same email that they'd registered for the EB programme with, and then order as normal through the online shop. The orders would be checked against the EB list, and then given priority.

As for the closure of the list, that was the closure of the email sign-up. Once you'd registered for the EB list, I believe you had until mid-february to order the Remote in order to keep priority.

Hope that clears that up a bit.

Cheech,
    Sam

Have a nice day

there was a reply which explains early bird a couple of hours ago so i assume you have this info now. as for the chronological order and all the rumors about it: we fulfill in chronological order as good as we can. now let me explain "as good as we can". there are different payment options and those take different time. credit card is the fastest, paypal payment request the second fastest in invoice the slowest. depending on how one pays, and depending from where we ship, this can make a difference of a couple of days. but if here is a drastic difference, like a couple of weeks, something went wrong.
    Early Bird was intended to be a favor to you forum guys. unfortunately, as you can see, it turns a simple situation into something confusing, once one doesn't know what Early Bird means.
    i'll continue to attempt to help everybody here, but i won't for the next days - i'm tied up on frankfurt music show and without decent access to our office, there is little chance to look into things for you.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I am sorry but I don't understand "early bird" logical. My command is 3447131, january 19. Remote is already paid.

if you like, contact support and let them know that you want us to put the already paid money back into your PayPal account. We'll send you a payment request prior to shipment.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• That would be cool to know where we are in the queue. When I asked the support for ETA I received a meesage: You are not on Early Bird list.

If you didn't sign up for Early Bird status, then your ETA will be whatever the estimated shipping time was as stated in the webshop when you ordered. Eg. if it said 105 days when ordered on 21st January, you'll have to count 105 days from that date. As far as I am aware, only Early Birds have gotten a concrete shipping date estimate aside from that. Hope that helps.

Cherubs,
    Sam

• Sam,

That's theory but it looks like there is a delay to Early Birds already so it is clear that there is knock on effect to the rest of the guys. I hope 105 covers such delays already.

• If you didn't sign up for Early Bird status, then your ETA will be whatever the estimated shipping time was as stated in the webshop when you ordered. Eg. if it said 105 days when ordered on 21st January, you'll have to count 105 days from that date. As far as I am aware, only Early Birds have gotten a concrete shipping date estimate aside from that. Hope that helps.

Cherubs,
    Sam

Well, I'm afraid it's not that way. I ordered on Jan 17th with order number 3447115. The shop said something around 70 days delivery time then, that would have been nearly 3 weeks ago.
    I'm not a big poster in this forum, but I read it nearly every day. Except during the EB signup period because I was off for work then without Internet access.
    Of course I cannot blame anybody for that, but still it is kind of disappointing to see that orders placed later than mine are already fulfilled, only because someone put an email way before the real order. Even worse for guys that did already pay via PayPal.
    I'm aware that Kemper can't give an exact shipping date, but a bit more than something like "You're not on the early bird list, we can't give you an estimated date" would have been a nice answer from sales support.

• Just wondering how many other products introduced at NAMM 2015 are actually shipping. There are still products introduced at NAMM 2014 that haven't started shipping. I know that is of little comfort to those waiting, but it does say something about the company and product. Has it been a perfect roll out? Hardly. But product is moving. Issues are being discovered and worked. Not everyone is happy with the early bird program, remote deliveries, some remote failures, Kemper's response, .... The glass is half full, not half empty. We could be back where we were 6 months ago wondering if/when we were ever going to see a remote. :D

• Well, I'm afraid it's not that way. I ordered on Jan 17th with order number 3447115. The shop said something around 70 days delivery time then, that would have been nearly 3 weeks ago.
    I'm not a big poster in this forum, but I read it nearly every day. Except during the EB signup period because I was off for work then without Internet access.
    Of course I cannot blame anybody for that, but still it is kind of disappointing to see that orders placed later than mine are already fulfilled, only because someone put an email way before the real order. Even worse for guys that did already pay via PayPal.
    I'm aware that Kemper can't give an exact shipping date, but a bit more than something like "You're not on the early bird list, we can't give you an estimated date" would have been a nice answer from sales support.

This is me as well - it was only 70 days when I ordered, but it looks almost certain it isn't going to be. It seems unlikely to impossible that Kemper don't know their build schedule for the next 3-6 months so given the amount of time we've been waiting something a bit more customer friendly than 'you're not an early bird' wouldn't go a miss. It's not like we haven't already purchased a Kemper - we're already loyal customers!

So for me the frustration is not the long lead time (which seems excessive) or the early bird programme (which I wish I'd seen) but that after 3 months waiting I don't have a single e-mail or acknowledgement beyond what I got that very first day when I placed the order. All Kemper need to do is say something like "we expect to have cleared the early bird list by XXXXXX we will therefore start shipping standard orders from XXXX onwards".

• [/quote]
    Of course I cannot blame anybody for that, but still it is kind of disappointing to see that orders placed later than mine are already fulfilled, only because someone put an email way before the real order. [/quote]

Don't complaint too much, my order is an EB number 3447104 (so earlier than yours) and it is still mark as not processed.