Remote order status

• They say 105 working days from the day you ordered...
    I just received a notification of shipment readiness yesterday and I ordered on the 21st. Jan this year. So don't hold your breath. But it's worth the wait... :)

S-J

Mine was ordered 21st Jan too. Got the please pay email yesterday - paid and status changed :thumbup: It was 120 days :thumbdown:

Steve

• Just some FYI for american customers.

I ordered the bundle from Guitar Center (unpowered toaster and remote).
    I was told it was in stock when I ordered, but after checking the details through guitar center's site it's on backorder. I got my rep to speak to Kemper today and it will be in around August.....

So that'll be 3 months exactly. Was hoping that guitar center happened to have a few bundles in their warehouse. Big nope.
    Not sure how true it is, but the rep told me it's because there is a delay on a single part in the remote causing the delay times.

• Placed order for Remote on Jan 21st, paid on May 12th, arrived at my door on June 1st.
    Only had a few minutes with it, but happy thus far :)

Ordered early Jan., initial offering, they lost my order, still can't order because site sucks, still waiting for resolution!

• So... What's the latest? Production still moving along? Are we below 105 days eta? Just trying to gauge where my April 22nd based order might be I the scheme of things.... As I approach at least crossed the mid way point...

People buying bundles with remotes and enjoying them while I continue to wait is less than fun. (As a lot of you already know)

yours impatiently
    -Nate

• I ordered and paid for my remote on February 10, 2015. I got an email from Kemper saying it was to be shipped out the week of June 1. That week came and went. I emailed support to find out what happened and they said that the warehouse in the US was out of stock and I would be one of the first to get one when they get them. They neglected to say when that would be. So I emailed them back for an ETA and they said it would be next week. So we shall see.
    I have seen several people give estimates for how log it takes to get a remote on this forum. G String ( who I take it works for Kemper), in one post, said the average wait time is about 3 months, others say the wait time is 105 working days, which is just over 5 months. If my remote ships out next week as promised it looks like the wait time is approximately 5 months. Hope that helps.

• I have seen several people give estimates for how log it takes to get a remote on this forum. G String ( who I take it works for Kemper), in one post, said the average wait time is about 3 months, others say the wait time is 105 working days, which is just over 5 months. If my remote ships out next week as promised it looks like the wait time is approximately 5 months. Hope that helps.

The delivery time for Remote as stated in the online store is 105 days. days, not working days. the three month i've quoted refer to exactly that.
    @memostad/flcmcya: non-early bird orders from late january/early february get delayed since we had to fulfill early bird orders first. apologies for the delay. if your orders are early bird orders, please reply with order numbers and i'll have a closer look.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• G String, while you're looking into ship dates on Remotes, is there any chance you can find out where/when my KPA is at? I was told a couple of weeks ago that it was fixed and ready for shipment, and it's been radio silence ever since. I've got two open tickets and I can't get an answer. Once again, I find myself a bit frustrated. Great product, really, but you guys have got to work on correspondence.

RA number is 1532KDUS. My original ticket number was KA00098641. Amp is presumably at your repair center in TX? Or somewhere en route?

• RA number is 1532KDUS. My original ticket number was KA00098641. Amp is presumably at your repair center in TX? Or somewhere en route?

i see that you're in conversation with support already and you've received a reply two days ago. i'm sure that you'll get another mail once there are news to share - they are on it already.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i see that you're in conversation with support already and you've received a reply two days ago. i'm sure that you'll get another mail once there are news to share - they are on it already.
    gs

The email I got two days ago was basically to tell me that they couldn't help with the ticket I opened trying to resurrect my original ticket. I've already replied to the following, with both ticket numbers, the RA number, and the name and email they (remarkably) told me they had no way of knowing. Point is I was told nearly two weeks ago that the amp was repaired (for which I am grateful) and would ship in a day or two. I just need a tracking number. Whatever... I'll wait - an ongoing theme here.

Dear Marc.benigni,our service center is assigning so-called RMA-numbers to each repair. They can search for such a number or the serial number. Have you sent the device directly or via a dealer? If a dealer has been involved, the Service Center cannot know you name nor e-mail.
    Sincerely,Burkhard DinniesKemper Amps Support TeamThis is in reference with your Request Ticket Number: #KA00098641. Please reply back to this email without changing the subject line if you have further clarifications.

• The shop clearly states 105 business days / Werktage .. so that's 5 months in fact.

That's a LOOOOONG time to wait...

That puts my April 22nd remote order out into Sept. (September!! I tell you!) That might be pushing my patience a bit... L6 Helix will be available for "Actual" purchase... Fractal AX8 will be rearing it's head... If those are available for purchase before I can get a Foot controller... That's a problem a that's on Kemper.

Is Chad K. happy with the way the Remote rollout is going? I can't imagine that he is... is the project manager in weekly alert meetings for status and explanations? Where I work this would NEVER fly without heads rolling. We would have planned to meet initial and on-going demands out the door... even if it meant delayed announcements and initial rollout. But putting something on the street without being able to meet demand... execs would have the project team in a war room solving the problem near 24/7 until a solution was worked out.

• I am BEYOND LIVID and am considering selling my Kemper gear even though it sounds great because of my frustration with not even being able to order the damn remote. I can't imagine I'm the only one. This is screw up and slap in the face to customers on an unimaginable level. I just sold my Liquid Food because I thought I could even order a remote and was willing to wait 3 months. NOT 5 and the site will not let me order one on any browser. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

• I am BEYOND LIVID and am considering selling my Kemper gear even though it sounds great because of my frustration with not even being able to order the damn remote. I can't imagine I'm the only one. This is screw up and slap in the face to customers on an unimaginable level. I just sold my Liquid Food because I thought I could even order a remote and was willing to wait 3 months. NOT 5 and the site will not let me order one on any browser. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.

It's all first world problems, of course, but yes this rollout has been a little rough, and at minimum the corresponding PR could do with a change in tone. I'll make a point of not overstating this, and just say: it seems like the ball gets dropped a little more often than it should, and the responses are too brief, sometimes too quick to make light of the problem, sometimes even a little smug. Prefacing a response with "Hey man, really sorry about that, but..." is pretty damned easy, and it genuinely helps. If you're a public facing employee of a company, that becomes an important part of your job, whether you personally care or not.

On a related note, I finally got word that my amp wasn't repaired, because Kemper had run out of parts. The delay is not the end of the world (and Matthew at Kemper USA has been very helpful) but it's frustrating that I had to inquire 3 times after being told it was en route, when there was a simple explanation that could have been provided immediately. This is one complication that comes with success: there are a lot of eyes on Kemper right now, and you'll need to step up and be professional with your customers. I've already decided to move on, Sventvkg is considering the same... this is a very real aspect of your business.