Utterly confused - re-Early Bird Order

• Ok Folks,

I have tried and tried to get this right and it continues to be a complete failure on Kemper's part. A bumpy road? More like a giant pot hole! I'm pretty much livid at this point. I have done absolutely nothing wrong here other than follow directions.

Initially I had set up my account for it to be in North America. Since I live in Canada, I went with the first email that we received in regards to this. This should be obvious.
    The directions stated the following:

"Navigate to the following website and open up an account using the same e-mail address you did use for the early bird program. Make sure, that you buy from the right store. We have an international store and an US store for North America." I followed these directions. They key words were a "US Store for North America"

I ordered through the US store as Canada is in North America. Obvious and done. Received a confirmation. My order number was:
    Thank you for your order with Kemper Online Store (Nummer: 246928) on 14.01.2015 at 18:36.

I then noted a post from G String who is one of the Kemper GMBH members said the following in response to orders from Captainbrew and myself:

PBGas and captainbrew,the first thing you have to do when coming to the store is to fill in your country and language. if you select Canada, you're directed to the international store and if you choose United states, you end up in the US store. but for some reason "Canada" didn't get translated and was listed under "Kanada" (the German spelling). So some of you choose United States instead, i would have done the same i guess. this is our bad and was fixed a couple of hours later.best thing you can do is: contact support and we'll make sure that we switch your order to the international store.thanks, gs

So....I adjusted accordingly and made the change. Still confused but done.

I then received an email on Feb 13th that said the following:

The order status of your order 246928 has changed!The order now has the following status: Storniert / Abgelehnt.Please reorder the product again and use our international store instead of the US store.For your info this will not affect your early bird status.You can check the current status of your order on our website under "My account" - "My orders" anytime. But in case you have purchased without a registration or a customer account, you do not have this option.Best regards,Your team of Kemper Online Store

So I then put in the order and changed it as per the directions received.

I put in an support ticket because the cost is still showing as 599 Euro for the unit. Apparently, It should actually be 419 euro (including removed VAT) but as soon as you put it in the shopping cart it goes to 599 Euro. From what I have been reading the total with shipping should be 469.00 Euro. Why would I pay more than 110 more than my US counterparts? The way they have it setup in the store, I would be paying 649Euro. Once converted to Canadian dollars that is like 923 for the foot controller! What? Makes no sense at all.

To this end, I then receive another email this morning from Kemper Central saying the following:

Please make sure that you have selected the US Store. The price of the Kemper Profiler Remote is 599 USD. With best regards,Your Kemper GmbH Online Store Team

While I do appreciate the communication, I really do need someone at Kemper to actually fix this problem and help me out. I've given CK my $$$ 3 times now for 3 different units (toaster, powered rack, and rack) and I've been using this unit since it's inception. I'd say I'm a pretty dedicated customer.

Please, an appropriate response and solution would be extremely helpful. I'm also concerned with the change in order numbers that I have lost my place in the Early Bird Orders. Quite unfair to say the least.

Sorry for the rant, folks but I'm tired of going back and forth with support and not getting any solution.

:cursing:

Paul

• Bud,

I have no idea as to why it all happened. I have my support tickets in my area of the store login.
    I also have all of the emails from them as posted.

In the end, I really just want to make sure that I get the remote like everyone else on the early bird list for the correct price. Right now, I'm worried that they will completely miss my order.

Oh well. I suppose I could just wait like everyone else if it comes down to it.

• I put in an support ticket because the cost is still showing as 599 Euro for the unit. Apparently, It should actually be 419 euro (including removed VAT) but as soon as you put it in the shopping cart it goes to 599 Euro. From what I have been reading the total with shipping should be 469.00 Euro. Why would I pay more than 110 more than my US counterparts? The way they have it setup in the store, I would be paying 649Euro. Once converted to Canadian dollars that is like 923 for the foot controller! What? Makes no sense at all.

paul- it should be all good now. the problem originated from your account settings, not the store in general. we have adjusted those now. you'll receive an invoice before we start shipping and you haven't been charged so far. we will honor your early bird status.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• It would be so simple to have one N. American distributer and separate online store, the store could even be on the same server as the other one, and then just send the orders to the N. American distributer who has a big stock of remotes. They don't need to be sold separately or need to involve other stores, just send a big box over to N. America and have someone there responsible to post them out.

• Thx a bunch, GS! My sincerest appreciation for fixing the issue.

All looks perfect! I'm ok if mine is slightly delayed due to this.....I'm not in a huge hurry until after March.

Edited once, last by PBGas ().

• paul- it should be all good now. the problem originated from your account settings, not the store in general. we have adjusted those now. you'll receive an invoice before we start shipping and you haven't been charged so far. we will honor your early bird status.
    gs

Brilliant news :)

• Well I placed an early bird order at the US store on 14 Jan 2015 19:20 got a confirmation and have seen or heard anything since. All it says is order not processed.
    I have put in 2 support requests and have had no response at all.
    I had also ordered from Sweetwater and after thay said they could have my order put to the top of the waiting list I sent a request to the Kemper store to find out if my Earlybird order would still be peocessed first, and still no response. This is very frustrating and dis-heartening.. I've been plating my toaster live for over 2 years and like most of you, have been waiting along timee for the remote SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN

• If you got a confirmation, then your order will be processed. Mine is still not processed either but at least it is in the cue. I imagine yours is the same. You have probably already read the other thread on the Sweetwater issue with ordering at this point.

Lets hope we all get it in due time.