What I´m still missing....

• Hello,
    after using the KPA for three years in the studio and for one year live, I´d like to share my list of feature requests. I´m sure most of them have been mentioned already.
    Here we go:

EQ:
    stomp/FX slots are few on the Kemper, so I´d like to suggest a studio EQ built into the amp and/or cab section. Preferably to be set pre or post amp section.

missing stomps:
    -an additional delay which can be freely placed in every slot I wish to (the only additional FX unit in my live rig is a line6 delay....)
    -a spring reverb
    -some more fuzz boxes, octave fuzz. I know the already available fuzzes can be shaped with EQ and Recti Shaper. But using three slots to get a fuzz right????
    I suggest another menue page for all drive/dist/fuzz effects with an EQ, and another page for fuzz effects with the recti shaper
    -bypassing loop FX should mute the input! Right now the return is muted, so echo or reverb tails are cut of.
    Fot the DELAY and REVERB slots there´s a midi bypass command to let the tails ring out. The loop FXs should have such a command, too!

display improvements:
    on my lunchbox Kemper the LEDs show the settings of the EQ. To see these settings on my rack Kemper without the LEDs I have to turn the the knobs. This is very inconvenient!
    How about including the value in the display? Instead of
    Bass Middle Treble Presence
    we should have
    B: <0.0> M: <0.0> T: <0.0> P: <0.0>
    the volume setting should be visible at the fist sight, too - but where? :/ V: <0.0>

in performance mode I´d like to see the complete signal chain like in browser mode. I can never tell which effects are in the slots.

These are my main concerns.....had some more trouble with FX loop and monitoring through the Kemper getting in the way of each other,but I stopped monitoring through the Kemper and let our monitor man sending me my inEar signal.

Thanks for your attention - show some support if you agree with my requests! 8)

• Some of these are great requests and have been asked for many a times, maybe they will come. I defo agree with you on showing the bass, middle treble values etc. I do miss the LED's on my rack kemper which I use live. I don't really tweak much live but it would be good to take a look and see the values at a quick glimpse

Maybe FW3.0 will surprise us with some goodies. 8)

• I can see you pain. Good suggestions for rack users.

• And add wah in the input section to free one slot
    add multiband graphic eq for monitor outpout
    add gate parameter for each dist stomp' directly in the settings of the stomp' to free one slot....

• I like your profiles (still ones of the best ) and your requests Sirius !
    Especially that one in regards of performance mode .

I start to play exclusively via Perfomance mode, using Browse mode only as a data base .

PM should have complete chain and management as profiles in Browse mode .

But, I am sure all of this issues will be addressed form CK and team in some period of time .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Agree with all of these. Anything to free up effects slots appreciated. I think the ability to put first in the chain without a slot.. Trp pitch effects. Wah as mentioned can free a slot and be left on. Another reverb and another delay would ideal. I like to play with usually some mild delay and reverb on almost always. A second delay and reverb slot that can be left on without using slot would be great....Problem is I can't switch delays or reverb only on off without multiple performance modes which I have never used

• If the Kemper would allow reverb and delay in the stomp slots, I wouldn't need a pedalboard - just my volume and wah pedals! My setup is basic as you like:

Wah
    Volume
    Tuner

Phaser
    Delay 1 (usually set to a reverse delay but I am experimenting with analog delays here too)
    Delay 2 (usually a regular digital delay with no modulation)
    Reverb (usually a bog standard Hall effect, but sometimes I used a big modulated reverb too)

Then into my amp and cab.

• thank you all for chiming in and for your additional suggestions!

I´d like to add another one, too:

I´d like to name a profile when I save it in performance mode.

I use a number of "source profiles", which appear in several performances and get some individual tweaks in there. For backups I save those tweaked profiles separately, but I cannot give them a specified name. I end up with some profiles with the same name. What I have to do is search in browser mode for the tweaked profile, rename it there and then reimport it to it´s performance.....should be easier!