New Diezel pack --- INTRO SALE until Feb 26!

• Thanks so much for the feedback, mini-review and purchase! Hope you enjoy the full pack just as much!

Hey mate, clips would be too cool! I do have some from our profiles used in productions but I can't share them :( so anything you could upload would mean a lot to me! (No pressure though ;-))

Yeah no worries. Did this EARLY in the A.M. so it might now be mixed super well.

Soundcloud:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Next time I bring the KPA out the living room and back to the "studio", I'll record a little clip. Found a killer reverb preset for the Lead profile. Sounds very Periphery I.

Nice! Which preset is that? I have had the KPA for about 2 months now and JUST learned that there was even presets in there! LOL!

• Im using my bloom preset (the first one), but i turned down the delay feedback and reverb time so its more "lead friendly"

EDIT oh i see you may be looking at the stock presets. This is a custom Effects preset i made. See the MAB advanced reverb thread in the free rigs sub forum

• Im using my bloom preset (the first one), but i turned down the delay feedback and reverb time so its more "lead friendly"

EDIT oh i see you may be looking at the stock presets. This is a custom Effects preset i made. See the MAB advanced reverb thread in the free rigs sub forum

Gotcha! Will do!