New Diezel pack --- INTRO SALE until Feb 26!

• Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

We are releasing our newest profile pack right this moment… this time we profiled an awesome amp that I is sometimes criminally underrated. The Diezel Einstein!

These are 10 profiles of this great sounding 100 Watt head with KT77 tubes. The profiles go from typical Diezel clean to "brutal". This amp has really cool mids which kind of "pop out" in the mix a bit and also gives the crunch and lead tones a special flavor I personally like a lot.

We used our trusty Mesa Rectifier 4x12 cab for this one, and some of the profiles have a Maxon OD820 overdrive pedal "baked in" for tightness. We did the profiling in our really nice studio room, using great mics (SM57 and AKG 5600 - some profiles have both and some have just the SM57!).

More info and purchase here (on introductory sale for 5.99 EUR instead of 7.99 EUR):
    http://premierprofiles.bigcart…stein-kemper-profile-pack

Will upload demos to youtube tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Thanks!

Jan / Premier Profiles

EDIT: Here's a demo :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT 2: and here's the heavy demo \m/

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• OK guys, so here is the first demo for this pack! I think it nicely shows the crunchy mids of this amp... it kind of "pops" in the mix while still sounding pretty polished (aka Diezel sound :P ).

Hope you dig!

• ...aaaaaand here's the obligatory "heavy" demo :thumbup:

• great tones. I have downloaded a demo free profile of the marshall. is it possible to have a free demo profle of the einstein? possibly something not to high but somewhat darker.

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• great tones. I have downloaded a demo free profile of the marshall. is it possible to have a free demo profle of the einstein? possibly something not to high but somewhat darker.

michael

Michael, sorry for the late reply. OK, we'll do a free profile for this one. Will get on it tonight!

(Regarding your "somewhat darker" comment; this amp has a lot of mids (which is great) and we generally do profiles that would fit well in a mix, so I am not sure they will fit your definition of "dark". But give it a shot and let me know what you think!)

• sure. I will give it a try. and sorry for the 'dark' request but using the kpa with a poweramp for live use most of the times the profile suitable for a mix are not ok in live situation. this is why i requested the mentioned.

will wait for your present ;)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Alright, here we go! Here is a free profile from the Einstein pack - it is a profile of Ch1 Mode 3, basically a pretty heavy but still kind of allround-ish profile (this Channel / Mode is a bit like CH3 on the VH4). SM57-only on this one and no overdrive/ tube screamer!

Download here - have fun with it!

sure. I will give it a try. and sorry for the 'dark' request but using the kpa with a poweramp for live use most of the times the profile suitable for a mix are not ok in live situation. this is why i requested the mentioned.

will wait for your present ;)

Hey Michael, no worries mate - I didn't mean to complain about your comment, hope it didn't come across like that! I just wanted to manage expectations... if you are into darker sounds this may or may not work for you, depending on your taste and what you perceive as "dark". I get what you're saying about the mix vs live profiles. To be honest I personally do use the same profiles live as in a mix (from our VH4 pack), but that might not work for everyone, of course. But maybe give it a shot, I DO hope you like this one!

• Just tested the free profile. Bought the pack after playing for 5 minutes. This is one of the best lead tones I've heard so far. Extreme clarity and nice, tight response; but really creamy mids so it's not sterile. I tried a few different boosts and got good tones every way I tried. I like the way you set up the pre-amp Studio EQ too - really drew out the crispiness. Looking forward to the full pack.

Great work!!!!

• Just tested the free profile. Bought the pack after playing for 5 minutes. This is one of the best lead tones I've heard so far. Extreme clarity and nice, tight response; but really creamy mids so it's not sterile. I tried a few different boosts and got good tones every way I tried. I like the way you set up the pre-amp Studio EQ too - really drew out the crispiness. Looking forward to the full pack.

Great work!!!!

Yeah man, it's a GREAT pack! Going to try and get some clips in the AM.

Great work!!!!

Thanks so much for the feedback, mini-review and purchase! Hope you enjoy the full pack just as much!

Yeah man, it's a GREAT pack! Going to try and get some clips in the AM.

Hey mate, clips would be too cool! I do have some from our profiles used in productions but I can't share them :( so anything you could upload would mean a lot to me! (No pressure though ;-))